MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my 2010 F4, but not the unpainted look of the front fender. It's development must have been outsourced to Harley's Buell engineers. :jerkoff:

Rather than go with carbon fiber, decided to have it painted to match the lowers. Thought it turned out rather well. :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Looks great! I would have dont a 2 tone red/silver scheme myself though. But very nice non the less.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Looks great Mike....Nice touch. Much better than the cheap look of the original.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They all need this, It's the first thing I saw when looking at the new bikes, and it looked unfinished. Now it looks like a MV. Good move:yo:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mike... looks great! Where did you get it done? Also, notice you have the black leather/alcantara with double-red stitching seat... looks sweet! I will be in Brazil EOM, so unable to go to RUF... but End of September shouldn't be a prob... will you be game then?
At the selling dealer, European Cycle Sport. They have a painter they work with who does jobs like this for them.

Would be nice to meet up at RUF in Sep.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Thats looks great ! It's sad that such a high dollar machine dosn't come complete like this.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
looks great!

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
woo looks really nice

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I like it. Subdued and blends right in keeping the flow going. Nice work.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Very Nice. What's the hype about the front fender design ??? quite a few negative comments when the bike first came out . It actually looks good. and in this case it actually shows better then in black.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
You are a rear hugger and a custom fairing mesh kit away from having a really bitchin 2010 F4!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
That looks AWESOME!!!!!!

Since one of my good friends is a painter I can tell that the color is a 'tad' off from the side fairing but still it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts