MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I like my square tips, but it would be a really tough decision if the motocorse exhaust was actually reasonably priced.

·
Registered
643 Posts
the motocorse look like all they did was make a newer header and midpipe, slap a HUGE price tag on it, and call it done. they look like a total rip off to me. for the same price, you can get a Termi set up for the Desmo and this bike is no Desmo. I can understand a $$$$ for exhaust for a $72k bike, but not for a $18k bike. If you have enough money to buy that exhaust, then you should have bought a differnt bike IMHO. I'd buy another used bike before I spent that kind of money on an exhuast system.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Looks like a bit of a Blue Peter job at the moment, work in progress, however if they can manufacture it with less welds and more bends, it could look good.:blah:
Blue Peter?...............have you noticed how many pop rivets are in a standard system:stickpoke

IMH personal O, one part of the Y10 F4 that I don't like are the std exhausts, I would prefer the std bike to have an exhaust more like the older one, but perhaps with four oval tailpipes??......................................................................................................and less pop rivets:jsm:

·
Registered
643 Posts
wow 4 people actually like square pipes

interesting

dissapointing but interesting
This forum is funny. God forbid that something changes for better, or just for Change. I suppose MV should have just left the bike alone and sold the same thing for another 10+ years huh? If they had then I wouldn't have bought one, since it was already getting long in the tooth. If you owned a 999 then I suppose you'd hate the 1198 too?
The old bikes were good but styles change. If MV hadn't been so broke all those years then they prob would have changed the style twice before this new one.

mikef4uk, for what it's worth I love the BMW and was torn between that and the MY10 MV. In the end it came down to feel I guess, but I'll still drool over the S1000RR.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts