MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a leftover 2014 Stock F4RR exhaust system and removed the cat already but now i want to try and modify the end-can to make it straight piped

Are there any pics or infos from other members here that have done that ? Tried the search function but not much came up besides removing the baffles

Just wanted to make sure i will do it right :)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
386 Posts
What is there to get right? Cut open the top so you can't see the cuts / welds when you reinstall and remove the internals?

Personally I'd be much more concerned with remapping the bike to ensure it has the correct AF mix.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The exhausts are different after 2013. The tail pipe tips extend further back on the 2010 to 2012 bikes, and are riveted on, the 2013+ only have the tail pipe time secured with torx screws.

The method is the same though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have completed the modification, sounds like a ferrari!! (not sure if that is good or bad lol)

Doesn't sound like the average straight piped inline 4 for sure

I'll post some pics of the process and a video of the sound tomorrow

Either way i'm pretty satisfied with the results

I still wanna upgrade to a full bodis system if someone will sell one for a good price here in the near future :D

Bike feels slightly lean tho so i must get the ECU studio package soon (hope @dansoarr won't mind if i bother him with few questions when setting it up)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Feel free to bother away, tell Luca I said hi, when you contact ECUStudio.

Any help I can offer just message me.

Reactions: wowjudo

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'll be interested to see the pics when you get time.

·
Vendor
5,407 Posts
Got a leftover 2014 Stock F4RR exhaust system and removed the cat already but now i want to try and modify the end-can to make it straight piped

Are there any pics or infos from other members here that have done that ? Tried the search function but not much came up besides removing the baffles

Thanks in advance

Post a thread in the For Sale/Wanted section for Bodis slip-ons they do come up for sale occasionally.
If you gut the original slip-ons it will sound like shit and upset the running of the motor for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts