MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so suddenly the dash has started freezing on my 2010 f4.... seems to happen when changing gears, when it happens i just turn it off and start it again and everything is fine.... also seems that changing gear higher in the RPM makes it freeze more often.

anyone had this issue before??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been going through it and havent found anything yet, also thinking it may be more issues with my computer, as the screen itself doesnt seem to be the problem, i'm thinking its got to be the info getting sent to the dash rather then the dash itself

·
Registered
341 Posts
That's no good Stretch :wtf: , as Dons said it does sound like a dodgy connection somewhere. Hope its not something more terminal.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had the same problem with my 2010. Only happened once. The dash just freezes until I turned the ignition off. Afterward everything was fine again. Let me now if you find a solution.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had a similar problem on my 2011 and it was the connection behind the dash, it wasn't connected properly and problem has never come back

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
played with the wiring behind the dash made sure everything was pluged in... fixed it for a month

just started again tho, so i'll pull all the wiring out and check over everything cause a few of the wires seem pretty doggy behind the dash

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this may have been a battery issue, was running a lithium ion battery, it started to fail would crank and start then die most times.... new battery and hasn't done it since

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope not a battery issue, started doing this again yesterday... must be a bad wire, broken dash or ecu no idea yet, have no decent MV dealers around to even look at it.... going to try get in touch with MV see what they think tho even that's no easy because Aus no longer has an MV importer? .

any ideas on the issue would be great

·
Registered
341 Posts
nope not a battery issue, started doing this again yesterday... must be a bad wire, broken dash or ecu no idea yet, have no decent MV dealers around to even look at it.... going to try get in touch with MV see what they think tho even that's no easy because Aus no longer has an MV importer? .

any ideas on the issue would be great
New Australian Importer has been up and running since January, they are Urban Moto. Has taken awhile but now getting warranty claims processed here in the West.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts