MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So before I start disassembling stuff, has anyone had any luck as to keeping the headlight from fogging up? The best thing I found on here was a few years old so I figured I'd bring it up. As far as I know, the 2010+ models don't have the common "lens popping off" issue, and I tried to yank it off to see if it were loose.

The last suggestion was to windex the inside of the light, but there were no follow up success stories.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42150&highlight=headlight

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you trying to fix an existing problem or prevent the creation of the problem?

Whenever I take mine apart, I slide some of those silica beads that come with electronics or leather goods in and do my best to cover the hole.
Remove the beads when putting everything back together.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not sure why this is a big deal???

My 2011 headlamp fogs up too. Once the assembly cools down it goes away. Not worth worrying about IMHO...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 2011 headlamp fogs up too. Once the assembly cools down it goes away. Not worth worrying about IMHO...
Yeeeeah, this isn't my first piece of Italian machinery..... I guess I should chalk it up to its "personality". HAHA! It's winter and rainy, so I have lots of time to nitpick right now. :violin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts