MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1,400 miles, pipe,bar end signals& mirrors re-geared and more. no problems better than new. 16,000. PM your email for pics.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I saw the bike in person, very nice, well take care by owner, Good luck with the sale Jim

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Phil, this is a great bike, I will include free delivery in a enclosed trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price drop

15,500 still with delivery in so-cal or maybe nor-cal

·
Registered
456 Posts
wow didn't know the white color of that bike would make it look so good.

finally a color that shows how good the bike looks. the red and black in comparison to this bike is awful.

good luck with the sale, that is one sweet looking bike.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Very nice :mouthwate

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big price drop, the last one

$12,900

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Are you possitive about this??

Kin Hell!!

:jsm:

Thats only

$12,900.00 USD = £8,174.73 GBP

Are you sure about this?? as I can see FJ blowing a gasket if its true as he paid £15K for his 2 years ago........................

Or is it for one of those that has already comprehensively shit its pants after the big ends let go like my pal Malcolm's did in France about 6 weeks ago @ 140mph!!

(Oil and snot everywhere)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kin Hell!!

:jsm:

Thats only

$12,900.00 USD = £8,174.73 GBP

Are you sure about this?? as I can see FJ blowing a gasket if its true as he paid £15K for his 2 years ago........................

Or is it for one of those that has already comprehensively shit its pants after the big ends let go like my pal Malcolm's did in France about 6 weeks ago @ 140mph!!

(Oil and snot everywhere)

My mates RSV4 started rumbling so a new engine was slotted in this summer. He is now a bit cautious & paranoid about it going bang at any time. Cant find any buyer to give him what he wants.

It is a real shame as I love these bikes but re sale has dropped like a stone. Dealer has offered him £6.5k to take it off his hands!!!!!!:jsm:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sure, I have insurance problems & this is less than I owe, but need to sell it. This is a firm price. No problems with this one, it runs great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts