MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I really would like to dyno my bike - as the autotuner that Chris @ X-Bikes let me borrow needs to get sent back. I never really was able to get it dialed in the way I want. Does anyone know where in New England I can go to dyno my bike? I need someone that knows Microtec.

Thanks,
BJ

·
Super Moderator
25,326 Posts
@killcity - Hi BJ. Ed is right. Rob's Dyno in Gardner, MA is familiar with Microtec and knows Chris from X-Bikes.

His website: https://www.robsdyno.com/

Tell him Chuck sent you his way...you can say ED did, but I don't know if he knows Ed....(sorry @EBBO ) :cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@killcity - Hi BJ. Ed is right. Rob's Dyno in Gardner, MA is familiar with Microtec and knows Chris from X-Bikes.

His website: https://www.robsdyno.com/

Tell him Chuck sent you his way...you can say ED did, but I don't know if he knows Ed....(sorry @EBBO ) :cool:
Thanks Chuck :) I remember exchanging a few messages back and forth when I first picked this bike up. Glad to see you're still in here. I worked really hard to get this bike dialed in with the autotuner, but it still isn't perfect. I've spoken to Rob on a number of occasions over the years with intentions to take it to him, but never did. I called him the other day and now have an appointment for August 3rd. Can't wait. I really want to ride this bike a lot more.

BTW, we are still running a motorcycle night up in Portsmouth on Wednesdays @ Loaded Question 6pm - if you're ever in town Log into Facebook (shameless plug for motoburner). One of the regulars is building a race bike (f3) with the help of Bruce from BCM (when it was around). Glad to see more people on MVs.

I feel especially bad about not getting this autotuner back to Chris. I visited his shop last time I was in Europe (2017) and I still have it sitting around. He was "down and out" for a while IIRC due to some type of injury. I need to get back in touch and get it sent back asap.

Thanks a lot guys
-BJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts