MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it is a tale of crazyness, and it's not even over yet. It is zero dark thirty here at KAF, Afghanistan, and as some of you know I am a pilot for DoD, out here doing crazy things for "God and Country".

I sold my 08' MV 312R (heavily mod'd) about 3 years ago when I left active duty and started working for the Navy. I knew I would be away, A LOT.

I sold mine to Ian, from Artisan Tatoo in Hawaii (where I used to live). It sits in the shop now proudly displayed for everyone to look at, right next to the Waikiki strip.

I missed that bike so much, I went back before I left for good, and offered MORE then I bought it for, by a couple thousand dollars. He respectfully declined as he, at the time, could not find ONE for sale in the U.S.

Fast forward to July of this year when I started to talk to Gary, who owns MANY Italian bikes (wow does he ever!...) and he was kind enough to wait for me to sort out my mess of the fam relocating, and understanding I am deployed with limited access for communication and everything else inbetween.

She is almost home, and the transaction already in motion.

I am very excited to come home, and ride around Florida. Even though there is a serious lack of twisties and hills, I have friends in Miami across the state.

viva MV life, again. I rarely buy a vehicle that I already owned, but this is a special exception. With very low miles, and LOTS of mods (BST!) I can not wait to get her in the stable and start my own little tweaks.

-OC

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Hey thats quite a story and its great to hear about Your return home.
I hope the machine is soon in Your garage and You can start to enjoy her again.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Congrats and you cant find anything better!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats! Let me know if/when you get up around Tampa.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
I live in Sarasota!
Not too late to bring her up to the Bubba next week!! Not that far and roads with curves (and a private track day available)........ Just sayin' :stickpoke

·
Registered
186 Posts
hi well the bike is still in my garage if anyone wants to come take it for a joyride

Also I didn't sell the 1098r baliss it's in my living room !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts