MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi would any body be able to help in regards to the double row rear wheel bearing 65x50x12 for my 2009 312 F4. I have just replaced the bearing with one I already had that came with the bike. I think the bearing I just fitted was a Chinese brand as the bearing had ZEN on the bearing seal, I would like a better brand if available, would anybody know the part No and suppliers also what sort of cost, any help would be appreciated. regards banjo.

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
Hi would any body be able to help in regards to the double row rear wheel bearing 65x50x12 for my 2009 312 F4. I have just replaced the bearing with one I already had that came with the bike. I think the bearing I just fitted was a Chinese brand as the bearing had ZEN on the bearing seal, I would like a better brand if available, would anybody know the part No and suppliers also what sort of cost, any help would be appreciated. regards banjo.
Hello,the part number you require is 3810-2rs.Never,ever use Chinese replacement bearings.
As Dave (The_castle) said message Noel (theknurl) on this forum for a quality Japanese made bearing.Noel sells these bearings at a very reasonable price.
It would also help if you let us know where you live in this world.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Where are you man ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry i should have said I'm in Adelaide Australia thanks for all your help will follow up your info regards banjo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts