MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a ducati rider for many years, i finally decided to go 1 step ahead and become a MV owner. I have a chance to own a brand new 2009 1078 RR for a very good deal but i have few questions and your help is greatly appreciated. When the new Ducati 1098 came out, i felt like 999 was the last true Ducati because new bike had many parts outsourced and looked like a japanese bike. I wouldn't hesitate one second if i wouldn't saw the pictures of new 2010 MV. Do you think this is the same case as Ducati? i know that 2009 is the last design from Tamburini and a limited production reached US. Those ones who were lucky enough to be in Milan, do you think the craftsmanship is as good as the 2009 or did they cut corners and make this a commercial bike(mass production and outsourced parts)? to me MV is a true italian stallion and knowing that harley boys had their hands on design makes me a bit nervous, your opinion means a lot.
Thank You
Rob

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wouldn't worry about that too much. And if the resale values of the 999 vs. the 1098 are any indication, then then new one will keep its value a lot better than 1078RR in fact.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts