MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2008 was running very hot here in South Florida, couple or time the bike just shut down. Called UNIQUE SBK down in Miami, and Andres suggested to go with the CORSE design water pump. Finnally the pump arrived from the UK and was installed along with the support GOTOJOE sold to me, some months back, the old pump seal was shot, the small orifice was plug up, any how, happy days are here again, the bike running real good, on stop lights the temperature rises very slow. The people at UNIQUE SBK in Miami are very, very nice, Andres the sales advisor, Leo the owner and Manny the mechanic are good people, thanks Gary for pointing me in that direcion.

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
My 2008 was running very hot here in South Florida, couple or time the bike just shut down. Called UNIQUE SBK down in Miami, and Andres suggested to go with the CORSE design water pump. Finnally the pump arrived from the UK and was installed along with the support GOTOJOE sold to me, some months back, the old pump seal was shot, the small orifice was plug up, any how, happy days are here again, the bike running real good, on stop lights the temperature rises very slow. The people at UNIQUE SBK in Miami are very, very nice, Andres the sales advisor, Leo the owner and Manny the mechanic are good people, thanks Gary for pointing me in that direcion.
Great result :)

joe

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts