MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , I've just managed to get hold of an f4r 2008 but have no manual , i need to know its first service mileage, Donsys site is down just now , any help gratefully received , cheers

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that Donsy, were there any recalls for this model that you were aware of ?, thanks, Chris

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Og, that's a long time ago. If you have a 1000R, then there was the timing chain tensioner. Pretty sure that was sorted by the time the 312R was released. Easy to check for that, there's a few threads on the topic, sorry, not in front of my computer atm, otherwise I'd have a link for you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it doesn't have 312R in the graphics on the bike just F4R, i still have not got the registration document yet to confirm model, am still not able to access your workshop manual site, cheers Chris

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Got the monster started.

Okay Chris, check you spam blockers. If it says 1000R on the bike, that's probably what it is.
Try this link - http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/manuals.php
Hope this helps in the meantime. I'm of to bed, will check in the morning how you got on.

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info, still can't access the manuals, could it be that we only have macs in the house? cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Could be, at the moment I'm on my iPad mini , and it works. I'll see if I can get other guys to check for me. Have you tried getting the manuals from Spain (Jorge) 's site, we try to share manuals.
I'll check if it's not a server issue, might be that the file is very big.
If my wife finds out I'm still awake and not following doctors orders I'm dead soon.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
don't risk it , get your head down

I was bored one afternoon and put the 312R schedule onto an Excel spreadsheet . This can then be printed off and service data logged.

If you would like a copy Chris, pm mw with your email address.

cheers

joe

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Og, that's a long time ago. If you have a 1000R, then there was the timing chain tensioner. Pretty sure that was sorted by the time the 312R was released. Easy to check for that, there's a few threads on the topic, sorry, not in front of my computer atm, otherwise I'd have a link for you.

My 1000R 2007, has the upgrade tensioner ( black body type ) Donsy.

joe

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still no joy mate , the wife will try on a pc at her work tomorrow, i'll let you know, cheers, Chris.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Clicked on a few random manuals from my iPhone, MacBook Air, and iMac. All's looking good from over here in the Big Apple. Some anti-virus programs auto block PDFs. Have you tried downloading other PDFs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts