MV Agusta Forum banner

SOLD - 2008 F4 312 1+1 with 326 original miles - $13,500 - SOLD

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  D.CAT 
#1 · (Edited)
2008 Mv Agusta F4 312 R
PRICE - will entertain serious offers
Showroom new with only 326 original miles on the odometer. This bike has spent its life stored indoors. Previous owner was apparently a collector, only riding it around the block each year. I found it at a dealer literally down the street from my home in San Diego, and couldn't resist. I am an Aprilia man, and bought my first in 2007. I really wanted this 312 back then but couldn't justify twice the price of the Aprilia.

Bike has been in my living room showroom since purchase Feb 2019, and condition is 9.5/10. Bike really does look showroom new with a few small marks (lower fairing) showing its 13 year age. I have lots of additional pics, can send upon request.

Additional equipment:
  1. lightweight LIPO battery (installed)
  2. seats covered in Alcantara suede (installed)
  3. PEAK Evo wave rear brake rotor
  4. Ohlins steering damper (installed)
  5. carbon fiber rear fender hugger (installed)
  6. carbon fiber sprocket cover (installed)
  7. carbon fiber exhaust cover (installed)
  8. carbon fiber front & rear swingarm cover (installed)
  9. carbon fiber front dash
  10. carbon fiber fuel tank/airbox side panels
  11. carbon fiber key guard cover
  12. front & rear axle nut sprocket
  13. rear stand (shown in pics)
Bike is currently located in Atlanta GA. I can help with shipping to anywhere in the US.

I also have the following items that can be sold with the bike, but are not included in the sale price (see last pic):
  • Exhaust header from F4 without cats, Jet Hot ceramic coated, never installed
  • Brand New, never installed Bodis titanium link pipe

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome to the family @D.CAT !!
Are you AND the bike in Atlanta?
Why don't you take it out and ride it some?

#15 ·
Will post some updated pics. Same condition as before, but it has been a while since I started the thread and there seems to be new interest. I start the bike each month, let it warm up then drive it up/down the street to get the oil flowing.

#17 ·
Beautiful bike. Have an F4 (along with Aprilia, Ducati, Bimota, and…) thus feeling your pain. I do share others’ sentiment in that you are better off hanging onto the F4. One of the smartest things ive done in retrospect was to pull my F4 off the market. Absolutely the best looking bike ever built, period! Ever!

On a separate note, would you consider selling Bodis separately? Asking for a friend. Hey Albert, are you watching this?

#18 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments, Tirefriar. I keep going back and forth but still want to sell. But wont give it away, would rather just hold onto it.

Sure, I can sell the coated header and midpipe:
  • MV Agusta F4 Header with Jet-hot EXTREME 1300 CLASSIC POLISH / SATIN SILVER (www.jet-hot.com) - $400
  • Arrow Titanium midpipe (new never mounted) - $300

That's what I paid for both, not looking to profit. Let me know.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.