MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
19,858 Posts
That must be a very rare bike....are there any Mambas even in the US?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His BikePics.com member page states that he is in Florida, and I saw one once in Beverly Hills, CA.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
In deed an interesting find. I assume he installed a Ferracci Big Bore Kit and either one bought the Mamba Kit, had a Mamba, or just painted his Bike in Mamba Colours. The Mamba was only as a 1000 available. Would be nice to know.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pretty sick! FWIW, it wouldn't be a 'real' mamba, but a very pretty replica.
The Mamba is a kit, right, like the Corse??? His is listed as #35 of 300 so assuming it is a real kit, doesn't that make it a real Mamba?

Where's Tomburini???

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John is alredy a member here, according to his email...

"Thanks Griff,

Yes I'm a MvAgusta.net Member already. My Mamba is 35/300.. "

FYI

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I really love the look of the Mamba - imho one of the best looking designs - after the original red/silver :smoking:
What I wouldn´t have done are the silver endcans and the silver frame plate/swingarm. the dark ones look better imo...

Really nice bike! :yo: congrats!

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Great looking bike with come serious coin invested! I would rock it in a heart beat!!:f4:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
The Mamba is a kit, right, like the Corse??? His is listed as #35 of 300 so assuming it is a real kit, doesn't that make it a real Mamba?

Where's Tomburini???

Griff
twoeleven
I guess it is--I mistakenly thought the tail was different, but it looks like it is a Mamba, and I guess the tank would have to be too--Awesome that he put the 1080 kit in (assuming the decals not lying).
Beautiful bike either way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the Feed Back Guy's.

This is a Limited Edition Mv Agusta F4 1000 (1080 Now ) Mamba Number 35 of 300, This is also a Ago 29/300 Frame. With New Front Suspension, HID ,New Open Exhaust, New Custom Seat, Lots of Carbon Fiber,Racing Red Hose Kit, New Water Pump Impeller, Titanium Bolt Kit, New 8mm Red Spark Plug Wires, New Super Bike Over Size Front Full Floater Rotors, New Full Floater Rear Rotor ,New Super Bike Racing 108 mm Brembo Front Calipers, New Super Bike Racing Rear Sets, Lots Of Anodizing Parts, New Super Bike Racing Rear Brake And Shift Levers, New Super Bike Brembo Clutch And Brake Master Cylinders, Brembo Folding Brake and Clutch Levers, Momo Carbon Fiber Grips, New Aluminum Radiator Fans, New Super Bike Brake and Clutch Lines And Lot's of MotoCorse Spacial Parts. Pending parts: MotoCorse (Italy) Optical K24 Coated Windscreen And the Slush Cut F4cc Slip On's.......

I've been working on this bike for 3 years and It feels like a never ending Passion.

Johnny Mamba

·
Administrator
19,858 Posts
Thanks for the Feed Back Guy's.

I've been working on this bike for 3 years and It feels like a never ending Passion.

Johnny Mamba
So you WILL be posting lots of photos????? :stickpoke

Very hot stuff. I can understand your passion. Please share a little taste.:popcorn::popcorn:

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I'm wondering if it was an AGO before it was the Mamba.
I'm curious because of the red frame and silver swingarm. What do you guys think?
Either way that thing is sick! :mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm wondering if it was an AGO before it was the Mamba.
I'm curious because of the red frame and silver swingarm. What do you guys think?
Either way that thing is sick! :mouthwate
Johnny states in a post just above that it IS an AGO frame...I am wondering if it also may have suffered a mishap (perhaps as an AGO) because there appears to be a small scar on the left frame plate, the kind that is left when your shifter is mashed into the frame...Hmmmmm, only Johnny knows for sure.

Make no bones about it, I think this is a beautiful and very unique Mamba, and yes, dripping with trick parts...

+1 to Brandon for thinking Ago from the frame and swingarm, but -1 for not reading the posts!!! Net score is zero, pal! :stickpoke

I hope we get to see more of it Johnny, that is what our MV game is all about...Passion!

Beautiful job so far.

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Johnny states in a post just above that it IS an AGO frame...I am wondering if it also may have suffered a mishap (perhaps as an AGO) because there appears to be a small scar on the left frame plate, the kind that is left when your shifter is mashed into the frame...Hmmmmm, only Johnny knows for sure.

Make no bones about it, I think this is a beautiful and very unique Mamba, and yes, dripping with trick parts...

+1 to Brandon for thinking Ago from the frame and swingarm, but -1 for not reading the posts!!! Net score is zero, pal! :stickpoke

I hope we get to see more of it Johnny, that is what our MV game is all about...Passion!

Beautiful job so far.

Griff
twoeleven

:laughing:
You forgot to read the post above yours! -1 for you now, and it looks like I'm up to +1 again yaaay! :laughing:

It really is a nice set of wheels you have there Johnny.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good Eye Griff, Yes that Little Scar on the Left Frame it was caused when I drop the Bike a month ago on the Shifter broke and scraped the Frame Plate a new Paint Job Later.... I will Fix that Scar soon.....

Mamba Johnny

1 - 20 of 35 Posts