MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Aprilia V4 1000 superbike

This time the project is World Superbike glory in 2008. The tool for the job is not the RSV-R V60 anymore, but a spanking new V4 1000cc superbike. This will be a very high end bike that will feature groundbreaking technology, very high max power output and glorious design.

It will be the first ever Aprilia four cylinder motorcycle and expect MV Agusta prices and design and R1 performance.

Source.....

·
Registered
473 Posts
It will be the first ever Aprilia four cylinder motorcycle and expect MV Agusta prices and design and R1 performance.
So will be as pricey as Mv but not up to the same preformance level. Below Mv on performance. :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
What is it with these new bike designs and all the "sharp" edges and angles. I hate it, but that's just me. I look at the F4 and the Brutale and I see beautiful flowing lines. I look at these new crop of bikes and all I see are razor blades.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
anucci said:
What is it with these new bike designs and all the "sharp" edges and angles. I hate it, but that's just me. I look at the F4 and the Brutale and I see beautiful flowing lines. I look at these new crop of bikes and all I see are razor blades.
Not entirely true; the F4 has some sharp lines besides the merely flowing lines. Perfect balans imho.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
anucci said:
Yes, this one looks like it's been drawn with a kid's school ruler, :( it would be much better with a little bit of panache added IMO :idea:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
yes, but i'm looking forward to the production of this bike. i have a feeling that people will know aprilia after it comes out and makes front page of all the magazines. kinda like i never saw an F4 in person, outside of my own, until the 1000 came out and started making magazine covers. now i know all of 5 people that's got one. :toothless:

·
Registered
796 Posts
ever since the f4 came out every bike out there has been compared to it.they all failed to achieve the ""look".i don t see things changing any time soon

·
Registered
796 Posts
my concern is not with the modern razor sharp lines but with the lack of fairing of these new superbike motorcycles.when did plastic became so expensive?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts