MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have just bought a 2008 silver /blue 910r that came with a certificate saying it is no.17 of 300.
I can't find any pics or info on this edition?
It also has soft blue seat.
I will post pic soon.any info appreciated.
Nice site.cheers

Registered
This one?

Registered
Are you sure it's a Brutale, and not a F4 like this?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but not that colour.main colour is silver with Blue strip middle of tank and black front guard with corse written on it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hi.mv brought into into NZ for big boys toys a show that has cars bikes etc.
The only English on the cert is"Mv augusta brutale Crc" "Mv Augusta special parts srl " no 17/300 and it has a solid emblem in middle bottom of framed cert? Cheers

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I got the cert a soft fabric brutale cover. booklet .manual. CD rom. And a aftermarket parts catalogue. He was given all this when he bought it.he paid $33k in 2008 and gave me the original reciept in a velvet pocket it's in faultless condition and real fun to ride.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Also got the original land transport sticker from 17/1/2008 and it says silver 910r
So it must be a rare bike.
I phoned Mv dealer about getting a exhaust and they want Vin number so I will get some more info from mv new Zealand about the bike

Registered
910r Crc

Balz (Crash2much) from Moto-Forza here in SoCal has a CRC. Here's a photo of it from his gallery:

Registered
Back in the MV offered a number of limited edition versions. CRC, Starfighter, Wally, and more.
MV sold a limited number of CRC Brutale 750cc. But you could also buy the CRC kit, i.e. all the pieces that make a CRC, as an accessory. That was all the blue/silver painted pieces, a bunch of carbon fiber items and forged wheels.

On my 910R I did not replace the black stock Brembo Superlite wheels as they were lighter and I found they matched the bike better than the silver forged wheels that came with the kit. But I did have them pinstriped silver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts