MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm gathering information for a friend who is assisting a recent widow sell a 2007 MV Agusta Senna.
They asked me as I've been riding for years but my backround has been in motocross and off road.
I'm aware of the brand, that only so many of these were imported and what I'm digging up online. What are these worth? 11,000 miles.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

( I initally posted this in the maintenance section by mistake)

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
I dropped an answer in there.

People with value knowledge will chime in.

Knowing generally where the bike is located will help.

If you set a decent price and the bike is in fair condition, it will sell quickly.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Hey all, I'm gathering information for a friend who is assisting a recent widow sell a 2007 MV Agusta Senna.
They asked me as I've been riding for years but my backround has been in motocross and off road.
I'm aware of the brand, that only so many of these were imported and what I'm digging up online. What are these worth? 11,000 miles.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

( I initally posted this in the maintenance section by mistake)

:popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
post some pictures and get the mileage. Somebody will buy it and if the price is right and the title is clear I will buy it. There is a number plate on the top triple tree so get the number also. It will show xxx/300. Value will depend on condition and how original it is. Could be worth anywhere from 14,000-20,000

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Just a quick note on this as the mileage seems about right...
Have a look at the link below.

It is possible that this Senna is the one that was offered a while back without a certificate of authenticity or numbered plate for the top triple clamp.

If this is the case, and please note that I'm not saying that is is - I'm just that it may be, then the price would be significantly lower than the numbers ($) quoted previously in this thread.
Just thought I'd give a heads up and potentially save some heartache.

Link:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175801&highlight=Authenticity

Ciao and good luck.

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Then a vin number comparison is in order...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not a scam. They took it to a local dealer to sell. The bike is for sale on consignment at Motor Werks in Cocoa, Florida, Address: 1127 W King St, Cocoa, FL 32922. Phone: (321) 305-6911.
Geez, I was just trying to help a guy out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
i was looking into this and contacted ebay ! they told me it was a spoof . i forwarded the message to one of the moderators that ebay sent me. unless there are 2 2007 Senna's for sale and the pictures are the same bike. I contacted the seller from cycle trader with the same story from the widow. the bike from cycle trader says its in Kentucky . the email i got back said its in Omaha. nothing jives!

·
Registered
666 Posts
everyone I just spoke the Gary The neon Man he's for real. I contacted a seller on Cycletrader Saturday and got an email back last night. Same story of recent widow. Same bike. the ebay seller is bogus. what are the chances 2 2007 senna 's would be for sale by recent widows?? this happens everyday lol

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
It's not a scam. They took it to a local dealer to sell. The bike is for sale on consignment at Motor Werks in Cocoa, Florida, Address: 1127 W King St, Cocoa, FL 32922. Phone: (321) 305-6911.
Geez, I was just trying to help a guy out.
Nothing wrong with helping. People are skeptical when there is so little info and the bike is not showing up on their website.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, I apologize for any confusion. I should have waited, had the pictures, info etc.available before I posted.
They asked me to help, I thought this would be the place for the most current, accurate info on the bike.
Lesson learned.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Kelly blue book

:)
Hey guys, I apologize for any confusion. I should have waited, had the pictures, info etc.available before I posted.
They asked me to help, I thought this would be the place for the most current, accurate info on the bike.
Lesson learned.
Gary, i'm at fault for suspecting your post was a scam.

BTW I found Kelly Blue Book is now listing pricing for the MV. This is new I think since I 'v looked before and never found it. NADA still doesn't recognize MV. Hope this helps everyone.
GL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts