MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! This is Derek at Roseville MV located in Northern California! I just want to thank everyone that has replied or called inquiring about the different models. Just to let everyone know, we still have 2007 910R's, F41000R's,F41000R 1+1's and a Senna available. You can see pictures on a previous thread or go to www.roseville-yamaha.com to see our lineup.(yes,we also carry Yamaha's). Contact Derek at 916-784-2444 or e-mail [email protected]. Thank everyone for their support and love for this great breed of motorcycle! :wave:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi,

Could you tell me the price of this kit? also availability.
Thank you!
:naughty:
MV Agusta "Course" Kit

Cod: MV SP 15 (F4 Corse 1+1)

The kit includes:

Plastic fairing hand-painted colours Race red, Silver and White
Race red and White “leather” rider seat
Race red “leather” back pad
Silver plaque with the number of the bike and nationality
“limited edition” certificate
MV Agusta alarm with specific wirning

·
Registered
410 Posts
For my Corse, it cost $6,664, that was once year ago, I doubt if the price has dropped. FBF currently lists it on their website at that price as well.

If you're building a Corse, don't forget the Carbon Fiber kit ($3,157), the full Ti exhaust ($4,795), the Marchesini wheels ($2,122), and the other "assorted" parts (another $1,500-$1,600 or so).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do believe the kit is $6995. It is limited to only 300 kits worldwide. Contact your local dealer to order one. The kits are still available. If you have not done so, go to www.mvagustausa.com for kit details and options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts