MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The repsol orange reminds me of the old Urban Tiger blades, I used to have one in the early 90's Quite a wild ride as I recall. :jsm:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The repsol orange reminds me of the old Urban Tiger blades,
Earlier this year Taz Motorcycles in the UK had a batch of '05 Fireblades painted in the old '94 Urban Street Tiger colours. They looked great! (Or should that be "Grrreeaatt!!"?) :)

Si

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not big on the minimalist (with respect to surface area) side fairings.

The japanese manufacturers, after a few years of more conservative paint schemes, seem to be moving toward the gaudy end of the spectrum these days with Honda leading the way. IMHO Kawi is the only one who "get's it" anymore, aesthetically speaking.

Great bike performance wise, though.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What I'm getting at is there are Michelin stickers on that bike.

I'd be kinda annoyed if I were Michelin.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
sfarson said:
Had Bridgestones on this 1000RR before I sold the bike after two great years with the thing. Loved the tires.

Steve, what exhaust is this? Looks great!

Do you have some new, great MV pics left... just preparing my new 2007 calendar :naughty: :smoking:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
Steve, what exhaust is this? Looks great!

Do you have some new, great MV pics left... just preparing my new 2007 calendar :naughty: :smoking:
Yes. Sweet exhaust. Lasers. Separated the RR from all the other Asian liters in appearance. Outstanding bike, but alas sold it.

Ahhh... another calendar. Will PM you if I take any pics the next couple of months.

Steve

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
spalding12 said:
the beauty of replica bikes is a matter of taste, of course (i like most of them)
BUT...... law enforcement seems to NOTICE bikes like these more, i'm sure

i LOVE my "stealthy" Brutale 910R
The spongebob outfit is really stealthy as well, you blend in with the traffic :)
:laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts