MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to look at a 2007 F41000R in mint condition with 950 miles. Currently being sold by same MV agusta dealer that did the maintenance on it. Owner originally purchased it for himself, but no longer deals with MVs, only exotic cars. He is asking $11,900, any opinions on that price?

·
Registered
530 Posts
price is great
you will make up for the low price on the initial services! :)
(yes. that is correctly plural. 'Services')
:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some photos. he apparently worked with the Factory Fast By Ferraci Race Team and after purchasing he had the ECU reprogrammed and upgraded air filter. Also dyno'd after upgrades (see attached photos).

·
Registered
394 Posts
You have got to be kidding?

If it were me that Baby would already be in my shop before I let a word slip from my lips to anyone about it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seen on the sight were some individuals apparently were getting hold over 2007s for under $13,000, so the more opinions the better. I have owned ducati, but not agusta.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Considering the mileage I think that is a very good price

·
Registered
183 Posts
Given a new 600SS will cost the same, I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

The only question is, how much do you want to pay for it? Is $11900 low enough?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
See if the dealer will offer you a extended service contract (warranty plan) You will not regret getting it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you think a good price would be for that particular bike?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
$10000-11000 IMHO. Offer them $10K and work up from there. If you go in ready to buy (cash on hand) they will go down on the price.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am new to MV also. Just bought a '08 312R with Ti race headers, RG3 exhaust and MV Corse ECU with only 650 miles for $13.5k which seems to be a good deal. I think what you are considering is a good deal also, but it won't hurt to try and bargain down some more!

Oh, and these F4s make the older Ducatis (like my 998) seem like slow sports tourers! :f4: Get it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pulled the trigger, got it home for 11,400.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
out the door, pictures do not do these bikes justice. Like I said I have owned Ducati, but never actually seen an MV Agusta in person before buying this one. I have always wanted one.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Not a bad price out the door. Congrats! Did you ask about a extended service contract?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts