pm me with your email for pics

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm not sure.
i still have 11 other bikes.
possibly the new 1199 tricolore
i have a hold on the first one my dealer gets.
i need to see some real good pics of it first.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I believe that Lee thinks this is the thread where he was selling his Tri, don't be mean to him, he's very old.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Can you believe that shit? Never even looked and assumed it was my Tri ad. Old is right. Stupid too.

My apologies Gary. I'm going to see if I can clean my post out of your thread.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it really is a great bike it runs flawless i actually like it better than my 1198
not as torquey and much smoother.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
wish I had your deep pockets. 11 bikes....holy crap. I go to school for 9+ years to become a vet and still get paid like someone who didn't even go to college. Good luck with the sale...I am jealous.

·
Registered
601 Posts
As of today, there were 4 tricolore's being sold on ebay. That is quite a high number compared to the total imported in the US ...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
As of today, there were 4 tricolore's being sold on ebay. That is quite a high number compared to the total imported in the US ...
I know, I noticed that too, I own one and I consider it a keeper, limited edition for one year only, original cost, full system etc, best looking 1098 example out there, and with the new 1199 coming out, I think it is destined to be a classic of the 1098 series....but that is just me...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea there are alot of them for sale for some reason on ebay(including mine)
and it is a beautiful bike
but i have my eye on a couple more bikes.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have my eye on a few bikes myself but not a tricolore, otherwise I'd be calling you. :)

Good luck selling AND buying

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi,

I love the tricolore, To bad I ain't in the States and the taxes to import it are so way high.

Good luck with your sales. And congrats on all your toys. Might take some time to clean all those babies. If you are tired of washing them, just send them to me. I will keep them and ride them for you.

PS: Kawaninja, I did also go to University and have been working my A** off for some companies but can't affors those toys. Now I am going to open my own company and hopefully move to Luxembourg. Then who knows, maybe in a few years

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks.
and it did not sell this time on ebay.
im gonna try one more shot at 14k
if not i will trade it in the spring for a 1199 duc.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
thanks.

and it did not sell this time on ebay.

im gonna try one more shot at 14k

if not i will trade it in the spring for a 1199 duc.
I might be interested.
I can't seem to be able to send PMs so can you PM me with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you for some pictures and other questions I have.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts