MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys! Well, I finally got the "R" exhaust and it's pretty, but I'm still thinking I might want to get the Full Ti System. I'm wondering what the "R" system is worth? I'm thinking its around $1500..? Does anyone know? And, if anyone is interested, let me know? I'm thinking if I can get $1250 for it, I would do the Ti. It's all brand new stuff in the MV packaging. I would NOT include the Eprom chip though. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

later~

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
huskynox said:
Hey Guys! Well, I finally got the "R" exhaust and it's pretty, but I'm still thinking I might want to get the Full Ti System. I'm wondering what the "R" system is worth? I'm thinking its around $1500..? Does anyone know? And, if anyone is interested, let me know? I'm thinking if I can get $1250 for it, I would do the Ti. It's all brand new stuff in the MV packaging. I would NOT include the Eprom chip though. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

later~

not sure what it would be worth
BUT.....
there is NO reason to keep that EPROM chip if you sell the exhaust because it will be worthless for any other exhaust system install

and IF you pay for that Ti system... you might as well spring for a PC III-USB and have the bike dyno'd properly

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
not sure what it would be worth
BUT.....
there is NO reason to keep that EPROM chip if you sell the exhaust because it will be worthless for any other exhaust system install

and IF you pay for that Ti system... you might as well spring for a PC III-USB and have the bike dyno'd properly
Hi Greg

How are you going mate? I was just wondering why you want to change your exhaust system to titanium? Are you after the weight reduction or the look of the system or is there a significant improvement in power? I was thinking of doing the same as I thought the bike would be a little louder at idle and through the rev range. However after talking to a number of people they seem to think that the noise is the same and the increase in power against the stainless exhaust is not noticible. Just want to get your opinion to see if it's worth while for me to look into.

Cheers

Mark

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Hi Greg

How are you going mate? I was just wondering why you want to change your exhaust system to titanium? Are you after the weight reduction or the look of the system or is there a significant improvement in power? I was thinking of doing the same as I thought the bike would be a little louder at idle and through the rev range. However after talking to a number of people they seem to think that the noise is the same and the increase in power against the stainless exhaust is not noticible. Just want to get your opinion to see if it's worth while for me to look into.

Cheers

Mark
hey mark
i think that i am NOT going to go for the full Ti system, at this point.
i'm anxious to get my "R" back from having the 1/2 system racing exhaust put on.

i'll know more after that time.
as for the sound.... after a LIFETIME of making fun of Harley riders and the "loud pipes save lives" crap.... i certainly don't want to be a member of THAT club :jsm:

how have YOU been?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
hey mark
i think that i am NOT going to go for the full Ti system, at this point.
i'm anxious to get my "R" back from having the 1/2 system racing exhaust put on.

i'll know more after that time.
as for the sound.... after a LIFETIME of making fun of Harley riders and the "loud pipes save lives" crap.... i certainly don't want to be a member of THAT club :jsm:

how have YOU been?

Yeah thats fair enough, I am like you, maybe later with the full system. I have been well, thanks for asking, not long to go for me now until I pick up the bike (December 9th) and I can't wait. The dealer has fit the rear hugger, carbon screen, Rizoma grips, Rizoma bar end caps, Rizoma mirrors, frame plugs, clear indicator lenses and the header system will be arriving today or tomorrow for fitting. I will be taking the rear carbon solo seat down with me when I go to pick it up so that will go on before I ride it. I have also purchased a power commander and have booked the bike in to have it mapped after I have done a couple of thousand kilometers on it. When I return home (December 20th) to where we live which is about 1,700 kilometers from where I get the bike I will get a heap of photo's and put them in an album.

·
Registered
512 Posts
airfuel said:
There IS a difference between the Ti system and the Inox system, otherwise they couldn't charge the insane price they do. (I have both)
Excuse my ignorance airfuel, what are some of the differences as I would like to change the system later but really need to justify it?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Stepped headers, larger outlets, probably a different chip and weight savings. Check this thread:http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4480

These pipes are louder and make that cool two stroke crackling sound at low revs on overun. Plus they turn those cool purple colors from the heat!

Worth it?? Only if you can afford it.......

·
Registered
512 Posts
airfuel said:
Stepped headers, larger outlets, probably a different chip and weight savings. Check this thread:http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4480

These pipes are louder and make that cool two stroke crackling sound at low revs on overun. Plus they turn those cool purple colors from the heat!

Worth it?? Only if you can afford it.......

John where is the system located and what sort of price am I looking at for the full system including eprom??

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts