MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,313 Posts
I’m thinking that may be your best bet.
Before doing that though, trace through the electrical diagram to see where the ECU interfaces with the SPU

·
Old Wing Nut
24,277 Posts
You might also ask your fellow Manxman Ade for some help. He's a really good man and knows his stuff. These days into old Kawasaki triple 2-strokes, but he knows MV Agusta.

·
Super Moderator
25,313 Posts
I can have a look in the morning over coffee.

·
Super Moderator
25,313 Posts
There is no power to the SPU fuse marked Latch Relay and although there is power to all fuses and fuses are good,
This statement does not makes sense. Please clarify.
I believe the Safety Diodes are in, and part of, the ECU.
How are you testing voltage between those pins?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This statement does not makes sense. Please clarify.
I believe the Safety Diodes are in, and part of, the ECU.
How are you testing voltage between those pins?
Hi Chuck I went to the fuses on the SPU. One fuse is marked "Latch Relay" and I tested to see if there was power to this fuse. There isn't, hope that makes sense. The pic in my first post shows the fuses, latch relay is 6th from left Ta

·
Super Moderator
25,313 Posts
Power only gets to the Latch Relay when the ECU satisfies its SafetySystem and provides a ground to the Primary Coil of the relay. Key on, switch in run, side stand up or bike not in gear or clutch lever pulled.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Power only gets to the Latch Relay when the ECU satisfies its SafetySystem and provides a ground to the Primary Coil of the relay. Key on, switch in run, side stand up or bike not in gear or clutch lever pulled.
it is sounding more and more like ECU is the problem. Key on and in neutral but no latch relay power.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts