Discussion Starter #1

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry about the IF. According to the Swedish agent the delay could be in producing the EPROM for the exhaust. He told me that it has happened before ;)

cheers, zeta

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'll probobly will add PC as I have done with my F4. The difference on the F4 before and after PC was amazing. The EPROM is made for all bikes in a production but all engines aren't the same so the PC can adjust that and get a smoother feel.

cheers, zeta

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
52 Posts
910r

I will be getting my 910R on friday but i still don't know anything about the pipes/eprom....I will definetly dyno mine as soon as i will get the pipes/chip combination. I hope the promises will be kept as far as the delivery...we are going towards winter...... :jerkoff:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Greg,

I'm sure your bike will be delivered with the stock exhaust and not fitted with the aftermarket pieces.
Legal reasons and the EPA will see that you have a "legal" production bike.

The EPROM and exhaust are only for "off road use only" <wink>

John T

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
:crazyeyes This is still so confusing.

So what exactly are you getting? The system is comprised of three parts. The headers, Midpipe (or Cat) and silencers.

You post so much it's hard to keep track!! :ahhh:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
512 Posts
airfuel said:
:crazyeyes This is still so confusing.

So what exactly are you getting? The system is comprised of three parts. The headers, Midpipe (or Cat) and silencers.

You post so much it's hard to keep track!! :ahhh:
So just to confuse you a little bit more then, I will be recieving the header system which is straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. The mufflers are standard stainless and not Corse. I will also recieve the Eprom chip.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aussie MV said:
So just to confuse you a little bit more then, I will be recieving the header system which is straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. The mufflers are standard stainless and not Corse. I will also recieve the Eprom chip.
it really makes you wonder how these deals are made between MV and the importers of their bikes in individual countries
pretty fascinating, really

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
52 Posts
My BIKE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey Gregg, I will give you a call when i wil actually go get it; probably today, but if they will not be able to finish the prep it will be tomorrow at the latest!!!!! FINALLY!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just to clerify, you will be getting a second exhaust which is the performance mid pipe and silencers. The 910R will come fitted with the stock exhaust. You will have the option to put on your "race only" exhaust. Total 910R exhausts = 2

Alex

1 - 20 of 44 Posts