MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a 2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S with super low mileage and meticulous care. This bike has been the definition of reliable. Just rode from Denver to Sturgis and back with zero issues.

MV Agusta Brutale
910S

RARE

*4000 miles*
Second owner. Purchased at 1300 miles and has had rock solid reliability.

Super Clean.

New Tires and forks seals. Recent service. Both keys, dealer card, owners manual, race stand included.

*135 HP*

Asking $6200.00 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Copy paste... Tisk tisk.

Sure as shit aren't gonna get $9,500 for that bike, either. Not unless you sell it to a numpty with more money than brains. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
14,420 Posts
?????

$9,500 for an '06 910S are you kidding///

2 YEARS AGO I bought an '08 910R for the same price for Carl

4,100 mi
full Ti System
MicroTec ECU
GPR damper
all the Carbon made for a Brutale
LED indicators
bar end mirrors
tail tidy

all in flawless condition:)

you're higher than Giraffe pussy :drummer:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Mine must be worth about $1500 on here. Perhaps this is not the place to sell an MV. :stickpoke
Not if you want to get above market for it. The issue with selling it here as compared to wherever he listed it original is the "MV Augsta is super rare" doesnt really work in a forum full of people who have bought/sold MVs already. Supply (or knowledge of such) drives down price.

And miles aside Id rather have yours for that price. Newer and much more unique paint scheme.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same exact bike (year, model, and color)... purchased it for $7k 4 years ago with only 750 miles on it...... Your price is way too high.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clearly I'm not up to what the market is paying. Any suggestions for what a reasonable asking price would be for a low mile bike like this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts