MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S, 9500 miles, $4950 OBO

Located near San Francisco, California.

I am selling two bikes (this Brutale and 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S) to fund a new Multistrada Pikes Peak purchase. I am pricing it aggressively and the bike is in absolutely fantastic condition.

It has had a major service within the last 5K miles at Munroe Motors in SF, including a valve adjustment. It has had regular synthetic oil, brake, and coolant changes. No deferred maintenance, no overdue registration, this is ready to enjoy for peanut money. You do not want to put an aftermarket exhaust on this thing. The inline four sounds orgasmic from the factory.

The bike also has an aftermarket hub (Mitchy's hub. Search this forum to see that failures of the stock one are common). It has a couple of carbon fiber panels under the tank and mirrors that allow you to split lanes, but you can still see smokey. It has a gear position indicator, and the stock orange seat is wrapped in a black suede with an Italian flag. It also has a lighter pull clutch slave, but that is it for aftermarket parts. The bike looks great, has not been down in my care (I am the second owner), and there is no evidence of any damage or issues.

The bike has 9500 miles at the moment, so it is practically new. The red and silver paint. Clean title in my name, no stories. Priced at the lower end of the range on the net.

The person who pays asking gets a free red mv agusta garage stand in great shape and an aftermarket bikini fairing at no charge.

Inquire via PM

Usual disclaimers:

If the ad is live, the bike is available. Please no low ball offers, scammers, or trades. Test rides are fine, but I need to hold onto 5K in cash while you ride off into the distance. I am happy to take the bike to your mechanic, within 10 miles of 94002, and at your expense for a pre-purchase inspection. I can do a demo ride for you, as well.

Performance

Max power136 bhp

Max torque71 ft-lb

Top speed157 mph

1/4-mile acceleration11.2 secs

Average fuel consumption40 mpg

Tank range160 miles

Specs:

Specification

Engine size910cc

Engine type16v in-line four, 6 gears

Frame typeTubular steel trellis

Fuel capacity19 litres

Seat height810mm

Bike weight185kg

Front suspensionPreload, rebound, compression

Rear suspensionPreload, rebound, high and low speed compression

Front brakeTwin 310mm discs

Rear brake210mm disc

Front tyre size120/70 x 17

Rear tyre size190/55 x 17

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,065 Posts
Please knock off the bumping unless terms of sale change, moderator.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, guys. The seat is just a fabric covering the stock orange-ish seat. It is suede and has an Italian flag on it. I do not remember the vendor, sorry. I have had the bike for a few years and middle age has not been kind to the memory banks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Man, I would be all over this like white on rice if I didn't have an incoming bike already. Great deal on a great example! GLWS

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This bike just sold, thank you for the space and congrats to the new owner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts