MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congratulations!
Very stylish work!

Have you considered installing an AiM Solo dash? It communicates well with the standard and microtec ECU.

C.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
925 Posts
love the blue pipes on the blue and silver, I like a little bling. Black carbon, even though looks beautiful, is a little dull for me. Good work though. Perhaps gold decal, wheels and pipe tips?.....hmmmm....JPS special....

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
lovely playground of beautiful bikes mate
urs is looking mighty fine too

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
One of a kind... Very good taste V! Not only aesthetically but you have undertaken meaningful performance upgrades as well. You, like Andrew know what its like to invest a great deal of work, effort and money in the pursue of your dream bike, your "Vision". Looks extremely sharp. Thank you for letting me part of your dream. I am grateful beyond my ability to express it, for the tremendous opportunity you gave me and the trust you placed in me, Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy it for many years! Show it off!

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Wait until I get there next month and we plug in the Microtec !!!! Looking good V !!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Thank you guys. The magnesium rims are safely packed in the storage. I think I'll rotate the rims each year. First year Carbon Fiber, next year Magnesium, third year Carbon Fiber again, fourth year a Ferrari LOL

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Congratulations!
Very stylish work!

Have you considered installing an AiM Solo dash? It communicates well with the standard and microtec ECU.

C.
Not really. It looks cool, but I like the MV dash. I'm not racing it, so the OEM is just fine.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts