MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all are under the impression that the 2006 F4-1000 has no changes over the 2005.

Wrong...

While at Pro-Italia today I noticed a change. All the swing arms now are coming pre drilled from the factory for a MV SP rear hugger.

The three holes in the swing arm have black caps in them from the factory.

This is nice since dilling the swing arm when I added my MV SP rear hugger was an interesting experience.

I assume the 2007 Brutale will have the pre drilled swing arm as well.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
awiner said:
We all are under the impression that the 2006 F4-1000 has no changes over the 2005.

Wrong...

While at Pro-Italia today I noticed a change. All the swing arms now are coming pre drilled from the factory for a MV SP rear hugger.

The three holes in the swing arm have black caps in them from the factory.

This is nice since dilling the swing arm when I added my MV SP rear hugger was an interesting experience.

I assume the 2007 Brutale will have the pre drilled swing arm as well.
Sharp eyes, thanks for posting the info.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
agusta01 said:
My understanding is that the Brutale has had the pre drilled swingarm for some time....not sure 'though

My fathers 2006 910 swing arm is not pre-drilled.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
The 2006 has also some other changes I thought...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maximum Velocity said:
The 2006 has also some other changes I thought...
Not that we were able to find. According to MV Agusta no changes were made. This is why I was surpirised to see the pre drilled swing arm.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Somebody let me know when they show up from the factory Prepaid! Now that's a factory option I'd like to see! :naughty:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts