MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2006 Brutale Gladio 910 (#21) is up for sale.

The following information should hopefully answer all questions:

The basics:
2926 miles
Run in to factory specifications
Serviced at 600 miles
Brutale 910 with black frame
CRG "Lanesplitter" bar end mirrors (vibration free visibility up to 80mph)

Special Parts by MV Agusta Corse:
Gladio kit #21 (like all MV, pictures can not do this justice, best looking in the Brutale range) includes: Gladio Tank, Gladio Rear body work, Gladio front fender, stitched leather seat, leather passenger seat
Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheels
MV Corse alarm (with 2 remotes)
Un-etched name plaque -put your name- (Italian flag plaque currently on bike)
Certificate from MV

Price includes:
Carbon Fiber: Chain guard (2 pieces), radiator covers & frame inserts (4 pieces), side panels (2 pieces)
All the stock metal and plastic pieces that were replaced by carbon
Original Red tank, pristine condition
Original Red front fender, pristine condition
Original Red rear body work, again pristine condition
Original mirrors
MV Tool Kit
MV Rear Stand
2 MV keys

(I simply don't have time to itemize on Ebay nor do I want to nickle and dime people. So everything is included.)

Can sell you optional: A brand new -not installed yet- Titanium mid-pipe by MotoCorse (with EPROM), brand new Rizoma rear-sets in black -not installed yet- these are much nicer than stock MV. These both arrived today. I can sell them as well with the bike but at the same cost I paid as they are new. (star rims have already been sold sorry)

Bike has NEVER been: Dropped or crashed or used on the track or abused in any way shape or form. I ride it to about 80-85% of it's capabilities, if that. The bike isn't babied and under-utilized however, the front end has been known to come up on occasion.

Bike has ALWAYS been: Clean, serviced, maintained with great care, garaged, adored. 98% of the miles are from mountain twisties and city riding, the rest highway. Tires in excellent condition.

Pros: It's bad ass. It's pure sex. It's more rare than a 910R. It's in mint condition. Instantly surrounded at moto rest stops.

Cons: Some scratches on the stock plastic key guard from my house key during riding, easy piece to replace if desired (Note: Most owners put CF).

Shipping terms:
You pick up or arrange and pay for a shipping company to pick up -after paying for the bike-.

Payment terms:
No scammers or idiots, please don't waste my time, you won't trick me with letters from Nigeria lol. Payment will be made to my PayPal, wire transfer from your bank to my bank or a certified bank check to my name. Or cash in hand.

Other: No test rides without cash in hand! Feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than happy to answer. No rush to sell however, so not interested in low ballers. :violin:

Invested:

1) MV Agusta Brutale 910 + $14,995 (tax $1237 + prep)
1) Gladio Kit (basic) + $3300 (or more)
1) Pair Marchesinis: + $2000 (or more)
+Carbon bits
+Service, Gladio kit install,

=Well over $20k in this bike.

Price: $17,000 firm.

Reason I am selling: Selling to buy an F4.

Please view my gallery or registry for photos (not all carbon pieces are shown)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys think my price is too low? Im pricing attractively (and losing a few K) for a swift sale. I'd love to have 2 bikes in my garage and can definitely afford to but if I sell this bike, I wont have to hear an argument from my wife. That is worth money to me. :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to add: If any potential buyers would like to investigate my character. You can contact Rory in sales at Munroe Motors in San Francisco. This is where the bike was purchased new from and who has done all the service. I've bought 3 MV bikes from there, they are quite familiar with me. Please feel free to inquire about me: (415) 626-3496 or http://munroemotors.com

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Triple Seven said:
You guys think my price is too low? Im pricing attractively (and losing a few K) for a swift sale. I'd love to have 2 bikes in my garage and can definitely afford to but if I sell this bike, I wont have to hear an argument from my wife. That is worth money to me. :)
i'm not smart enough to know the answer
i hope that someone more "aware" will chime in

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spalding12 said:
i'm not smart enough to know the answer
i hope that someone more "aware" will chime in
I will answer: I chose this price specifically to very attractively compete with the 910R. Offering a less expensive and much more rare bike for basically the same performance.

I've had 2 people inquire about buying so far. I think it's priced right.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Triple Seven said:
I will answer: I chose this price specifically to very attractively compete with the 910R. Offering a less expensive and much more rare bike for basically the same performance.

I've had 2 people inquire about buying so far. I think it's priced right.
That's basically what I was thinking; For those in the market for a 910R, this is a very attractive alternative :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spalding12 said:
Why, by the way.... the F4 over the Brutale, if i might ask?
Yes of course you may ask. I want the more sport ride. I've decided upon going for an F4-1000 in Matte Black. The 1000 in Matte Black is totally a black sheep by all means, and that reminds me of myself sometimes. No one wants it, but it grows and could be something special. I didn't like it when I first saw it a bit ago, and like I said it grew on me. Now it's the tits. That's the same story for my marriage too. :laughing: :popcorn: :heart:

I dont need R performance, that's too much bike for my needs. The current F4 has been just fine for all purposes before any of us heard of the R. Im not a track rider (yet). :naughty: The other models like Senna and Tamb, etc. are too nice for me. I want that underdog that kicks your ass.

I've had the Brutale line for a few years now. My other F4 I didn't get to spend enough time with. Interested in getting back into the F4 line.

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts