MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a low mileage 910, which is beautiful except for the aftermarket headlight, a color changing monstrosity that looks like Jimmy Durante's nose on Sophia Loren's face.

Can anyone provide the interior dimensions of the OEM headlight mount? The OEM headlight is cost prohibitive, but I wondered if a V Rod headlight would fit.

Thanks in advance, John

Old Wing Nut
Welcome to the family @JohnK !! Please introduce yourself in the New Member section. Where are you in these United States?
Any decent 7 inch aftermarket headlight will fit in the Brutales mounts. And if that Harley fairing is what yours looks like than I can't blame you. Horrid.
OR...you can put the original design on. MV has a kit that includes everything. Pricey? yes, but correct.:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow.
Doesn't disappoint.
Was hoping to see in situ on your brutale for full effect though really.
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

I didn't want to traumatize anyone unneccessarily. When I saw the ad, I skipped past it, but I know when something is in need of rescue.

I have ordered a V Rod headlight, which is close to the original shape. It is supposed to have a 6.75'' diameter. If I don't like the way it looks mounted in the ears, I will source an OEM mount and see how it fits/ looks.

Premium Member
John I wish I had funds to buy you a proper Brutale light and bracket. I鈥檇 buy it in a sec and express Mail it to you. That weirdo light is in deed horrid. It鈥檚 is an example of anti-aesthetics. My eyes!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John I wish I had funds to buy you a proper Brutale light and bracket. I鈥檇 buy it in a sec and express Mail it to you. That weirdo light is in deed horrid. It鈥檚 is an example of anti-aesthetics. My eyes!!!!
I have the funds, but I refuse to spend 700 dollars on a headlight. Sadly, the jukebox the PO slapped on cost half that. My mockups lead me to believe the V Rod headlight will look pretty good. Worst case scenario, I'll pick up a stock bracket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts