MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Brutale 910R for sale.(1500 miles) Perfect condition.
Bike has a ferracci full system and powercommander, lightech gas cap, Matris steering dampner, Rizzoma license plate bracket, CRG morrors.

I also have the factory race full ti system, and all original parts, including stock pipe.
Asking $15,500.00 for everything.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Photos and location would be handy. If you are on the east coast of the US I may be intrested. Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that. I am in Miami, Florida. I do not have any photos of the bike at the moment. The bike is at Ducati of Miami, on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I am located in Miami also. I was wondering why you were selling it and also if you would consider a trade? I have a 2005 MV Agusta Brutale with the FULL America Kit w/MV Corse Titanium Exhaust, Crg Mirrors, Power Commander, and new Scorpio alarm and it has less than 900 miles on it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
MAVERICK9/10 said:
2006 Brutale 910R for sale.(1500 miles) Perfect condition.
Bike has a ferracci full system and powercommander, lightech gas cap, Matris steering dampner, Rizzoma license plate bracket, CRG morrors.

I also have the factory race full ti system, and all original parts, including stock pipe.
Asking $15,500.00 for everything.
R u trying to tank the market? :toothless :rant: . That is a really good deal. Would be surprised if that stays on the floor very long.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the 910R

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
That bike for 15.5k? :baddeal: What are we missing?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
How can I justify it over the bathroom I was going to remodel this winter? :ahhh: And can I get close to ten grand for an 04 750 with now 6500mi on it I bought in feb 05?

:violin: Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the negotiations, but no trades or souls, but thanks for trying. There are no surprises or fine print, the bike is in perfect condition. The title is in my possession. I purchased the bike six months ago for $18,000.00, but I realized it's just not for me. I have three other bikes. I believe $16,000.00 is a fair price and $15,500.00 is a good deal. The price is firm. The aftermarket parts are a bonus. I just don't want to go through the trouble of taking everything off.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Chris, get the bathroom........too many 910R's in the area! MVorBMW, 910rwantobe and next Anucci will be trading up for one!!! (like them brakes eh Tony?!)

Ahhhh, nice new toilet....think of the hours sitting there looking at 910R brochures!!!! :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:
Chris, get the bathroom........too many 910R's in the area! MVorBMW, 910rwantobe and next Anucci will be trading up for one!!! (like them brakes eh Tony?!)

Ahhhh, nice new toilet....think of the hours sitting there looking at 910R brochures!!!! :eek:nthecan:
Funny you mention those brakes John. I have been drooling of the eMoto Brembo Radial conversion kit. It's only a matter of time before I hit the "add to basket" button.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looking for all info on exhaust and eprom for 910S. I just bought the 910 from Pro Italia 3 weeks ago. Has 600mi bringing it in soon for free service. That means oil change. For now i want to get rid of converter and change Eprom. I really want removable baffles but i like the way the stock silencers look. What to do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts