MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new forum member Also new to the MV Agusta line.
My wife just purchased (for herself) a 2006 Brutale 910S with only 2067 miles. The bike is in NY and we're picking it up Oct. 1st. It has a full Fast by Ferracci exhaust and ECU upgrade, Corbin seat and is blacked out.

The wife and I have both been riding for years and each have had a Ducati, her a Monster 900 and I a 999. This being our first experiance with MV I was happy to find this very informative forum. I'm sure I'll have many questions regarding the Brutale.

My first question is: can anyone give me information about a Fast by Ferracci modified Brutale?

Oh yeah, I ride a 2009 Yamaha Vmax, but I'm hoping the wife will let me ride the Brutale occasionally.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome.

Ferracci is a well know dealer and builder of MV Agustas. The only way to tell you about a Ferracci modified Brutale is to find out what modifications they did. I see the slip ons. Perhaps a performance chip or power commander?

Looks like you have new tires as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Perhaps a performance chip or power commander?"

Yes. it also has a FBF performance chip, but no PC.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Im sure your wife will love the Brutie, they are after all designed for and marketed to women ;)

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Welcome to the family - looks like a good 'un you've got there - very best to the missus for a great choice in bike!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Below you will see three avatars; Joe's avatar, Al's avatar, and Ed's avatar. Everything you need to know about the difference between Butales and F4s and their owners can be summed up in these three photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice bike Bloke , love the subtle blacked out parts:mouthwate
Hey Good one CAG, what is it they say.... a picture is worth a thousand words!
Then you have a whole ,mini series there!!:)

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
The pics proves it, hot women are drawn to F4's wherever we go :D And the Brutie weenies are pissed that only old men are drawn to them.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Those F4 pics are the actual riders of those bike using them in the way in which they are intended to be used. You don't really think anyone would post a picture of some stranger sitting on or washing his bike do you? What would be the point?

They just use "Al" and "Joe" because they sound like real men's names.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
It also looks to have the Corbin seat. Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
May i ask what experince you have with the Duc 999? Even compared to the Brutie?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Don't let the pics of young women draped over F4's fool you. They didn't tell you they had to PAY for those women.

If you have an F4, this is type of quality you get for free....

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
May i ask what experince you have with the Duc 999? Even compared to the Brutie?
The 999 is a razor sharp ride, handling and suspension are incredible. Lots of down low power that pulls hard though all gears. I really enjoyed the 999 but a back injury made it impossible to ride in that "extreme" position.

I have never riden a Brutale so I can not comment on it, yet... I'll let you know in 2 weeks after a trip to the mountains.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Nah, this isn't like other forums. Jump right in.
+1, this is a really friendly place! Unfortunately, most Brute riders (read Randy) are a bit too friendly with each other, some might even call them butt buddies :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts