MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a beautiful 2006 Brutale 910S. I've had Ducatis and Aprilias before but, for me, the MVs stand alone. I loved this bike so much I bought another Brutale. I can't justify two Brutes so I'm selling this one. Since you're reading this forum I don't have to sell you on MV or the Brutales.

This bike has spent it's life in the dry, salt free environment of Arizona and is located in Phoenix. There are 11,565 miles on it. The last major service included valve adjustments, all fluids, all filters, new in-tank fuel line, ultrasonically cleaned throttle bodies, rear hub service and was completed July '12 with 8928 miles at Renaissance Motorcycles in Tucson. Last week new Michelin Pilot Powers were installed and have 15 miles on them.

The rear taillights and signals have been replaced with a Clear Alternatives integrated LED light. Resistors are installed for a normal blink rate. The original taillights, signals, rear fender/ plate hanger/ plate light, passenger pegs and rear wheel stand are included. I also have the owner's manual and two keys.

Feel free to contact me for additional photos or information. You can PM me here, email [email protected] or call 585-465-2291. Thanks for looking.

Dwight

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts