1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:
Just got an e-mail from Alex at CUSA.

2006 model year 910R exhausts are in and are shipping! :drummer:

Picts when they show.
John, did they say what the system was (full Ti, silencers, etc.). Just curious.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks John....do you have the email or contact # for Alex so I can direct mine to Cliffs. I never got a response with my initial email. Appreciate it...full Ti for all the patient folks! :popcorn:

·
Registered
49 Posts
According to fabio at cagiva it is a full system(headpipes,midpipe and mufflers). In my excitement I forgot to ask what they were made out of.

·
Registered
431 Posts
airfuel said:
Just got an e-mail from Alex at CUSA.

2006 model year 910R exhausts are in and are shipping! :drummer:

Picts when they show.
Well CRAP!!! NOW what are we gonna talk about?! :silly:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Lammy said:
Am I the only guy in the Uk....Europe....NOT to have the cans on the way?? :cry: :rant: :bawling: :confused: :cussing: :mad:

No cans at all... Uk don't get the cans only down pies and conecting pipe.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm Soooooo excited!!!! :drummer: My dealer called and my exhaust will be in this Friday. Can't wait to see and hear the difference except it has been quite cold here........still excited!:freezing:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Afraid to ask but is the "story" about us getting full exhausts (cans and all) legit? I called my dealer and he had yet to hear anything.... I don't want to set my expectations too high, you know....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
spalding12 said:
if you dealer knows nothing......
tell them to get off their butts and call someone at Cagiva, USA
Yeah, thanks, I did suggest that.... :wink I am asking about what it is that I should expect, since it varies over time. Full exhaust, with cans - SS or Ti.

Of course SS is what I was expecting and headers and mid-pipe + eeprom.... If it is more than that - I just may have to party....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
SteveC said:
Yeah, thanks, I did suggest that.... :wink I am asking about what it is that I should expect, since it varies over time. Full exhaust, with cans - SS or Ti.

Of course SS is what I was expecting and headers and mid-pipe + eeprom.... If it is more than that - I just may have to party....
oooooooo, sorry for my misunderstanding
i say that you'll get Ti header and midpipe and Ti cans
that's what folks said months ago.... we'll see IF it comes true

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
456 Posts
Was told it was the full system. Inox headers and midpipe with Ti silencers. Never expected a full Ti system. But.......we shall see for sure on Friday :drummer:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts