MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Coral Gables? Thats like 10 minutes away!!!, but then again... No Money :( Ducati Miami just sold one to someone, so might this be it so soon? I doubt the owner knows much about it, since he didn't call it a Tamburini in the name... I may be wrong.
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
admin said:
How do i purchase that framed poster in the back of it!!
LAME :loser: You see a beautiful Tamburini, the MOST beautiful MV Agusta ever, and you ask about the picture frame in back of it :jsm: :)
but then again, you are :king: . I'll ask the next time I go... Or I'll steal it in exchange for 5,000 posts added on to my total "score" :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
That's because the picture frame has my favorite MV pictured in it. Not that I have any bias or anything..............

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Tomorow we could afford that........... only for a few mins tho before our mortage gets paid with the funds from house sale....... maybe we will just run away with the Tambo :f4: :flickoff: :naughty:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh man...The Tamburini is just beautiful. Wow. Ago is beautiful, SPR, same. Veltro, you guessed it. F-4, Brutale...Senna...I see a pattern here.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
admin said:
How do i purchase that framed poster in the back of it!!
You need the cap in the glass case to the left of it, and perhaps a Arai RX-7 MV Agusta Ago helmet :jsm: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts