MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bike is stored in the my livinig room, 200 original miles, the reason for the low miles is that I bought the Tamburini the same time I bought my Ferrari F430, so I drive the Ferrari every weekend and I feel bad that this bike is not being driven. :conveyer:
will have pictures soon, make me an offer .
email me @ [email protected] or call me @ 714-271-7000 George

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Welcome. Sad to hear that you have to sell your TM, but I'm sure it has been kept clean in that room :)

If you would like, you can e-mail me full-sized images to [email protected]

The F430 is a great car! Congrats.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
pix would be great... are you in OC?

have you done anything to the bike? does it still have everything that came with the bike?

hmmm, Senna, Tambo, Senna, Tambo... :conveyer:

DO IT :stickpoke

GET BOTH!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the pics will be on this site soon

the bike has the extra pipe and the chip that came with it and I have everything that came with it, I emailed the pics to the admin and he said that he would help me post them here, the bike is very clean, I'm in NEWPORT BEACH.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
gmazloom said:
the bike has the extra pipe and the chip that came with it and I have everything that came with it, I emailed the pics to the admin and he said that he would help me post them here, the bike is very clean, I'm in NEWPORT BEACH.
Take the tamburini to crystal cove tomorrow :stickpoke

What number is the Tamburini? Maybe get it in the registry :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
DO IT :stickpoke

GET BOTH!
yeah, ok... :rolleyes:

the Tamburini @ PI 2 month ago went for the original MSRP- $42.6k and change, plus tax... that's 12k more than the Senna($29,995.), I would love to have the Tamburini since it is almost the ultimate F4 MV has ever produced(Veltro is more expensive, lighter, faster and more exclusive), but I rather spend the 12k on something else.

Unless if gmazloom is willing to sell it for $36k(half way between the 2 bikes), then in that case I would seriously consider it! :guitarist

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Go one Ben, get it!! :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Go one Ben, get it!! :stickpoke :stickpoke
I have a better idea...let's buy it together 50/50, since I have a bigger garage, we will store the bike here, and when you want to ride it you can come visit me anytime! I will have a bed next to the bike in the garage for you and your cleanning lady, that way I don't need to build a secrete tunnel to the guest room. :naughty: :naughty:

so what do you say? :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Excellent idea. :smoking: You seem to have covered all the bases. :) As soon as the lottery cheque is delivered I'll send you the money via Paypal. :king:

Flying Pig to control tower. :wtf:

Come in Flying Pig. :later:

Trotters down requesting permission to land. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mv

> Hey George,
>
> What's your price on the MV? (Tamburini) Please email me directly.
>
> I missed the opportunity to buy one last year, so I
> now have a Senna on order.... if you have a good
> number, we will do business.
>
> Incidentally, I knew Ayrton in my motor-racing
> days,-
> so my immediate preference is the Senna. Just wanted
> to let you know!
>
> I'll pay cash if the price is right (or wrong)!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Kevin

[email protected]

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Excellent idea. :smoking: You seem to have covered all the bases. :) As soon as the lottery cheque is delivered I'll send you the money via Paypal. :king:

Flying Pig to control tower. :wtf:

Come in Flying Pig. :later:

Trotters down requesting permission to land. :laughing: :laughing:
Great! I will hold my breath in anticipation... :green: :green: :green: BTW, have you send out the plans of your "ultimate garage" design by Kamran for bidding yet?

Err, what's the Flying Pig bits? is that from your favorite 70s puppet show again? I am sorry I didn't get it if that's the case, I watched it in Chinese... :laughing:

we are about to hijack the thread again... we seem to be natural borne thread terrorists. :laughing: :naughty: :laughing: :naughty:

·
Registered
878 Posts
odonata said:
BTW, have you send out the plans of your "ultimate garage" design by Kamran for bidding yet?:
I think I have been fired, I haven't got my first/deposit check yet??? :wtf: :wtf:

odonata said:
Err, what's the Flying Pig bits? is that from your favorite 70s puppet show again? I am sorry I didn't get it if that's the case, I watched it in Chinese... :laughing:
:
...AKA, when pigs fly!!! :drummer:
Or, when hell freezes over!!! :later:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: of shoes.... and ships..... and sealing wax, of cabbages and Kings and why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings" quote Lewis Caroll. Through the looking glass and what Alice found there.

One of my favourite bits of nonsense verse Ben. Kamran got it, Pig's flying, snowball in hell etc.. etc.

From the other thread Hijacker. :naughty:

PS. Kamran I thought the price for the garage design work , was that you can keep the cleaning lady all week! :humpother

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: of shoes.... and ships..... and sealing wax, of cabbages and Kings and why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings" quote Lewis Caroll. Through the looking glass and what Alice found there.

One of my favourite bits of nonsense verse Ben. Kamran got it, Pig's flying, snowball in hell etc.. etc.

From the other thread Hijacker. :naughty:

PS. Kamran I thought the price for the garage design work , was that you can keep the cleaning lady all week! :humpother
:laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Kamran and John... I read that one in Chinese too, and with
Flying Pig to control tower.

Come in Flying Pig.

Trotters down requesting permission to land.
I just didn't make the connection... :loser: :laughing:

·
Registered
878 Posts
john said:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :love: :love: That'd be the best payment I ever got! I'm back on the job! :smoking:
... ok, what was this thread for again???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts