FS $41000 includes shipping to the West coast. I鈥檓 open to offers, just listed with a starting point.

You guys know more about the bike then me. The bike doesn鈥檛 need much of an introduction even to people that are not MV enthusiasts.
Those of you that have followed my thread have seen the bike and the condition. There are some blemishes, scratches but for the most part this bike is in great shape and currently has 150 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who outbid Michael Jordan for this exact unit back in 2006. Bike comes with all the books, accessories and certificates. Only thing that I do not have are the grip covers supposedly. According to the previous owner the bike was dropped on both sides while in storage. I replaced and repaired the damaged items that include both bar ends, front brake lever, engine cover, rear brake peg mirrors and fairings were sanded and recleared. I have all the original scratched parts that will be included. Bike was just fully serviced, we also removed the charcoal canister.
I will post more pictures when the weather clears up out here, for now I just posted what I have on my phone. Feel free to pm me or call/Text 808-783-4221 for more photos and info.
Thanks