MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike was advertised here before but the buyer did not work out. Contact me at [email protected] for more info if you are interested in this great and very rare bike. Less than 800 miles and title in hand! Best offer over $14k takes it home. In Philadelphia, PA area.

-Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Lovely bike Frank, :) sorry you have to sell. :bawling:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Go for it James!! :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
odonata said:
itisanadnenturebikeitisanadnenturebikeitisanadnenturebikeitisanadnenturebikeitisanadnenturebike

I don't want to derail this beautiful bike's sale but I'm heading more along the lines of:

Now back to the Brutale America Sale.

FTA, perhaps a description for everyone who may not be aware of what all was involved in the America FULL kit and just how much it was MSRP!! :eek: This is an incredible deal!!!

:king:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I agree James, with the exchange rate £ - $ as it is, I'd like to make an offer myself and get it shipped over here. I think the colour scheme on the Brutale America is superb.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Here it was from your ebay ad:

Vehicle Description

Up for sale is my 2005 MV Agusta Corse Brutale S America. As new, immaculate condition, with very low mileage -- only 751 miles. Bike purchased and maintained at Ferracci – North America’s MV Agusta Importer (not just a dealer). Always garaged, never dropped, no accidents.

This is my second MV. I previously owned a 2000 F4S. The two bikes are very similar. In fact, I believe the frame and engine are identical – some suspension geometry and handlebar height/angle are the only differences. Needless to say, the Brutale is much more comfortable!

This is a 2005 Brutale and has been upgraded with the very, very rare Full Option Corse America kit, which is a $7,075 item. More information about this very exclusive kit can be found at: http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=464. This 21-piece kit includes oodles of carbon fiber (see pics) which are factory-made item replacements (not covers). The kit takes several hours to install which is in addition to the cost of the item. Only a handful of these kits were imported into North America. The result is a stunning bike and a dramatic difference from an ordinary Brutale. The colors and wheels make a bold, beautiful statement. The wheels are especially beautiful and are forged (not cast) aluminum Marchesini’s as shown in the photos below.

If that isn’t enough to get your attention, how about a full titanium MV Agusta Corse exhaust system (pipes and headers) with catalytic converter eliminator? This is a $3,650 item, exclusive of installation: http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=293

What else, well, to go along with the exhaust, how about a DynoJet Power Commander III with USB: http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=270 Custom installed under the passenger seat, this include a custom fuel map by Ferracci. As you might expect, the bike is very powerful.

Bike is pre-wired for a Battery Tender charger which also included with the bike. All manuals, including a number certificate signed by Massimo Tamburini (the bike’s designer) is included. First service completed.

Finally, as the mileage may indicate, this bike is basically new. How new? It was purchased and titled in October 2005 and thus is still under the factory warranty. MV Agusta warranties are very generous and are two years from date of purchase with unlimited miles. Most jap bikes, by comparison, are one year and have mileage limitations. This extremely beautiful and ultra rare bike could be yours with the comfort of a nationally-backed, factory warranty which is actually considerably longer and more comprehensive than most sport bikes. Even better, you’ll probably never need it as MV’s are about as reliable as Honda’s and need very little maintenance. They don’t have timing belts like Ducati’s – MV's have chains.

Title in hand. Bike is located in Philadelphia area. Will be happy to assist with delivery if a reasonable mileage. Will also assist with shipping at your expense. Payment through cash, certified funds, or PayPal.

Am selling as I am planning on building addition to my home later this year and the bids I have been getting have been significantly higher than I expected they would be (thanks Hurricane Katrina), so I need to sell off some assets to fund the project (unfortunately).

This MV is reliable, an exceptional performer, and a guaranteed head-turner. You can ride and enjoy or keep it as a collectible. Either way, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Not to make fun, but I think that bike only really plays off well when not in the US. Or, if you bought it after 9-11:laughing:

Sexy ass bike though. bump for it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No matter where the bike is seen or when it was purchased, it is arguably the best looking Brutale out there. You have to see it in person to really appreciate the colors, not too mention all the genuine MV Corsa carbon fiber pieces and full titanium exhaust.

I'm practically giving the bike away at this price and I am really surprised no one is taking advantage of this situation. I'm not happy about it, but I need to sell it in the next month or so for my home addition project to get off the ground, plus, as evidenced by the mileage, I'm just not riding it as much as I should anyway.

The bike is practically brand new with only a few hundred miles on it and has about $13-14k of genuine MV Corsa kits / exhaust / etc. on it IN ADDITION to the MSRP of the bike. I'm really shocked no one is snapping this up. Its one incredible deal.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Due to an extraordinary string of bad luck with would-be buyers, my '05 Brutale with a full "America" kit, complete "cat-less" Corse exhaust, USB Power Commander, and much more remains available. Call me 610-458-0800 if you are interested. Title in hand and will be sold to the first person who comes to my home with a reasonable offer and available funds (emphasis on the 'funds' part)

-Frank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts