MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2005 MV Agusta Brutale S. It is all Black and has 4100 miles on it. It has been garage kept the whole time i've had it and hasn't been ridden hard at all. I really only rode it in the summer in my home town in jersey with my father and a few times to Connecticut for the ride. There is still a year and half left on the warranty of the bike. The bike is in like new condition and has never been laid down.

I am selling this bike because i plan on moving to California and want to sell the bike to get a more inexpensive bike and use the rest of the money to help me with my move. Believe me, i love this bike and don't want to sell it. But, i don't want to move to another state with no cash.

I am selling the bike for $10,000(strong). If anyone is interested in seriously purchasing this bike and would like to come to the garage i have it stored at to see it. Please contact me via email or call me @ 201-759-3653. I live in New York by the way.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
If by $10,000 (strong) you mean firm I won't insult you with an offer. IF you are at all flexible on the price, please let me know.

CAG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts