MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 MV Agusta AGO with very low miles.
RG3 Exhaust and chip has been installed.
This bike is like new and no time to ride it.
Too busy and too many toys.
Title on hand.
Asking $22k
I am in Northern California.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
I believe it was $26k...but I bought mine used so don't know for sure. Looks great....good luck with the sale
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
I thought AGO came with all the CF parts as well.

How many miles are on the bike? It is very pretty btw!

This is certainly an alternative to the SPR!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
I wish you had offered this before I bought my 1000S a month and a half ago. I would've jumped on this for sure. Sweet bike!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TwoBit said:
I wish you had offered this before I bought my 1000S a month and a half ago. I would've jumped on this for sure. Sweet bike!
Darn it. I guess timing really is everthing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
That link says you get a MV Agusta overalls. Did anybody get one of those? Where the hell can I get one of those at????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oicdn said:
That link says you get a MV Agusta overalls. Did anybody get one of those? Where the hell can I get one of those at????
Yes I did get one of those overalls. You supposed to wear it when you're working on your MV. Or you can use it as a PAJAMA as well :). I'd open the package but never wear it or even try it on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
oicdn said:
That link says you get a MV Agusta overalls. Did anybody get one of those? Where the hell can I get one of those at????
I believe they are available in the factory MV Accessories catalog on line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Having waited for new models from MV, and seeing the f4R in the flesh, and spy photos of the CC, I really have to go back to the classic red/silver as my fav combo for this brand. Either this or a Veltro, but its gonna take a lot of bonuses to buy a Veltro. If MV truly want to become the Ferrari of bikes, they need to do more than be a one trick pony (OK, 2 with the Brutale) with a similar spec bike with different colour combinations, or a change from aluminium to titanium for the bolt-on accessories. Maybe Ferrari is a bad example, maybe Lamborghini or Pagani are better examples (2 and 1 model brands respectively). Question is, are we, who bought a humble 750 or 1000 's' model, which at the time was a real stretch financially-wise if you bought new, just looking at the new models (which for the most part are even more of a stretch) wishfully thinking of a more modest update as a new bike, or should we look elsewhere? Or is it that my dollar just sucks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
duke said:
Having waited for new models from MV, and seeing the f4R in the flesh, and spy photos of the CC, I really have to go back to the classic red/silver as my fav combo for this brand. Either this or a Veltro, but its gonna take a lot of bonuses to buy a Veltro. If MV truly want to become the Ferrari of bikes, they need to do more than be a one trick pony (OK, 2 with the Brutale) with a similar spec bike with different colour combinations, or a change from aluminium to titanium for the bolt-on accessories. Maybe Ferrari is a bad example, maybe Lamborghini or Pagani are better examples (2 and 1 model brands respectively). Question is, are we, who bought a humble 750 or 1000 's' model, which at the time was a real stretch financially-wise if you bought new, just looking at the new models (which for the most part are even more of a stretch) wishfully thinking of a more modest update as a new bike, or should we look elsewhere? Or is it that my dollar just sucks?
BUY SLODUCK'S NEAR NEW AGO. Right colors, limited production, tribute to the man who made it all happen and price is right!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top