Hey guys. So I decided to go with Bring a Trailer and have started the prices to list the bike with them. Looks like it will go live around the second week of February. I figured I would put it up here with the new pics I took to see if anyone wants to try and work out a deal before they auction it.
My previous listing described the bike, but for those that I have not seen it here is a full description:

I purchased this bike from the original owner, according to him he out d Michael Jordan at an auction for it in Texas back in 2005 or 2006 but I have no way of actually proving that story. He owned it since new and moved it around with him from Texas to California to Japan, and then to Hawaii. While the bike was stored and transported, there was some slight damage. The bike was tipped over and the fairings were scratched, some minor scratches on the bar ends, the pegs, shifters and levers, etc. I replaced the front brake lever along with the bar ends, and a couple other small items that are included in the sale. I had a paint shop buff and re-clear the scratched bearings. They look great, but there is a small blemish on one of them, the photos show all the blemishes, I also have a walk around video that points everything out as well.

walk around videos:

2005 MV Agusta Tamburini cold start. For Sale