MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 F4 1000S Monoposto (single seat), Red/Silver, Bought new Nov. 05 not ridden until Spring '06, 1200 miles, serviced, absolutely PERFECT flawless condition, has Giacomo Agostini's autograph on small fuel tank side panel and front fender. Ferracci eprom and air filter. Sil Motor Titanium rear exhaust and cat. eliminator pipe (what a sound!) and FULL MV CORSE CARBON FIBER KIT. I've invested almost $27k into this beautiful bike with all accessories. Will sell for $23k firm. Adult owned and NEVER abused or dropped! Serious inquiries appreciated........

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sounds really tasty Bill, :smoking: shame you have to sell. I suggest you post some pics to whet people's appetites. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am sure it is a stunning bike. But it may be tough to sell for that price given that the F41000R is selling for the same price.
Definitely post some pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anucci said:
I am sure it is a stunning bike. But it may be tough to sell for that price given that the F41000R is selling for the same price.
Definitely post some pics.
You may be right, but if you were to install the exact same accessories on a new R you'd be close to $30k. Also, for the guy looking for a used F4 this is a fair deal because you certainly can't duplicate this same bike for my asking price. Let's not forget the sales tax savings buying a pre-owned bike versus a new one. I already paid the #^%^*! sales tax on the bike and parts! That alone is worth $2k! Oh well, if it doesn't sell, that's ok with me. Thankfully, I am not under any pressure to do so. HEY, BY THE WAY, ISN'T AGOSTINI'S AUTOGRAPH WORTH ANYTHING?! ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts