1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Bimota SB8K Santa Monica
500 miles

Originally retailed for $45k.
To the best of my knowledge, only 11 (out of 20) were imported into the US, and only a handful of those had the carbon tank. The ones I've seen for sale in the states in the past have all had the white (aluminum) tank.

Purchased from original owner a few months ago with 220 miles. Since then I have performed the following:

New Supercorsa SP (about 100 miles on them)
Full fluid change (oil, hydraulic, etc)
New fork seals and fluids
New Battery
Tank coated with Caswell Plating (This is the Euro Spec bike with full Carbon tank)
Full inspection by Ducati Austin

Only one tiny scratch on the bike, barely visible. See photos. This bike is stunning, but I just can't find it in me to ride it. To be honest, I'm completely scared of dropping it, so it just sits here looking pretty.

Never down, never seen rain, always pampered.

Now for sale through Horsepower Farm in Austin TX. Interested parties can contact them directly at 512-436-0506. Thank you,

PICTURE OF SCRATCH

FULL CARBON TANK

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have one of these & can honestly say it is a great sport bike. Great power curve & light weight handling. I just rode mine to the Red Bull GP with a 1098, MV F4 (my old bike) a BMW 1000rr & KTM RC8R. It more than held it's own. Good luck with the sale , I do not know this specific bike, but, I'm pretty sure that who ever get this will not be unhappy:popcorn:

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
B Mota

that bike is f ing beautiful. i would love to have it as with alot of people. trade for 2010 1090rr? :smoking: :mouthwate

·
Registered
83 Posts
Trade??

Want to trade for a Brand New zero miles Benelli Tornado TRE LE ( Limited Edition), #101 of 150 made.

I have a brand new Benelli in my garage. Im the original owner. The bike has zero miles. The bike comes with a case of extra components and I have some accessories that can also go with the trade ( like a brand new titanium Akrapovic GP race exhaust, billet radial front brake caliper fork bottoms made by Moto Corse ....the bike comes with Ohlins front and back, Carbon mirrors, CRG controls, custom made carbon tank guard, spare gas tank NIB, street and race exhausts......and a bunch of other bits I have collected with the bike. I was going to make a GP replica of the bike but I have not done this yet).

I have a small collection of BIMOTAs and Id love to add another SB8K Santa Monica to the mix.

Doug
(303) 761-4626

[email protected]

Im in Colorado

P.S....the SB8K Santa Monica is a superb bike. Im puzzled that you wish to part with such a prize....

good luck with your sale and/or trade

:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hmmm..... I have my 2006 MV Agusta Brutale, Red with black frame, in perfect condition, never tracked, bar end mirrors, all the keys and everything.... but it has about 14k miles on it, even though I can honestly say it runs even better than when I got it,lol..... how much more money were you looking for from a trade like that? (if you were interested of course)

P.S. Could throw in a 2004 Triumph Daytona (red, 7k) in there as well if your into those

·
Registered
83 Posts
possible trades

Along with the brand new Benelli , I have a few other rare exotic Italian bikes in my small collection.

I sent you a PM.....Id like to discuss this bike

thanks

Doug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts