MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Monster 620 "capirex" edition for sale, warranty, extras, trades considered

I have decided to actually get serious and sell one of my 620's, it is a 2004 ducati monster 620 capirex edition. it has 8500 miles, was last serviced at 7000 miles, and is still under warranty for almost a yr. It comes with the manufacturers statement of origin, as i have never titled it, so you would be the first legal owner. I bought the bike brand new in Holland, New York.

its msrp was $7899 when new. they only built 65 in the world
i have added ducati performance titanium high mount pipes by remus $1099
gold did chain $70

they only built 65 of these in the world, it came stock with carbon fiber heel guards, and front fender, loris capirossi's number, and the special marlboro red with white stripe paint color. they also are slightly taller than a standard 620, and the rear suspension is adjustable on mine thanks to a stock ride height adjuster that the other 620's did not get.

this bike could easily turn into a highly coveted collectors bike if loris either wins the moto gp series, or dies trying. (why i am keeping one as well)

in the pics you will see a sargent seat, im keeping that for my future monsters, you will get it with the stock seat.

The bike has been an absolute blast to ride, and ive put more miles on it, than on any other single bike that ive owned.

if you are new to the board and do not know me, i have owned (and still do), several high end bikes, and they are kept in outstanding shape.

as far as PRICE goes, just send me a reasonable offer, or call me at 702-285-1101 or email me at [email protected] or pm me here on the board

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
odonata said:
Hey nice bike... you have a Brutale? you might want to send in pix to the registry before you get the :stickpoke from admin. :laughing:

i did, i had an 04 brutale s, i think i should have some pics in the registry, but ill give you a couple now anyways.

im selling the monster to make way for a new S4RS, or a 910R.

ok, apparently every pic i have is too large to post here. what gives?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts