MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any issues with the radial valve engines? How long will this bike last? I always do pre need service, syn oils etc. I do most service needs myself. How often valve checks, etc.:x

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heard of rear hub, ECU/SPU issues. Anything else to look out for? Greece elec connections? Is it needed? And how often? Where can I purchase this up-graded rear hub kit I have read of. Is lubing rear hub needle bearings all that is needed? How often. And can someone go into the pinch bolt maintenance/torque issue in more detail? Thanks?:x

·
Super Moderator
22,356 Posts
Please take the time to post your inquiry in the correct section....

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
?

Heard of rear hub, ECU/SPU issues. Anything else to look out for? Greece elec connections? Is it needed? And how often? Where can I purchase this up-graded rear hub kit I have read of. Is lubing rear hub needle bearings all that is needed? How often. And can someone go into the pinch bolt maintenance/torque issue in more detail? Thanks?:x
sissymary;
It would be better to have asked in the "Maintenance and Tech Issues (All 4 cylinder Models)Section" that said.....
Please put your location in your signature, it helps us help you

Up graded rear hubs are available from member Mitchy, he has members that stock them in the USA and Europe
If your SPU, has a blue back use search to find solutions, it's in my sticky
Use dielectric grease on all electrical connections.....you only need to do it once
Torque the pinch bolts to 15lbft/20Nm NO MORE
I bought my 910R Brutale with 4,200mi, it now has 37,300mi+ valve cover has never been off
It has the original chain and sprockets
Most reliable bike I've ever owned PERIOD
:grin2:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Any issues with the radial valve engines? How long will this bike last? I always do pre need service, syn oils etc. I do most service needs myself. How often valve checks, etc.:x
There are more than a few of us with >100,000km , so the engine will certainly last a while :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts