MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi MV Aficionados ,

With mixed emotions and Euro Cycles of Vegas offering crazy prices on Dragster's , I am putting my 2004 Brutale America 750 on the market. This is a beautiful 750 with the America option, number 30 of 300 sold world wide (@70 sold in the USA). Only 4409 miles . This is the Full America Kit with the Marchesini wheels. The kit sold for @ $7500 plus the cost of a Brutale (@ $19k total). More info to come .... Asking $8500. email me direct [email protected] , Thanks Mark

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Old Wing Nut
Beautiful bike !!! I wish I could buy it. I think that is a great price on a very special bike. GLWS

Super Moderator
Wow - GLWS

Super Moderator
@u1- -2go: Please knock off the bumping. If you are not changing the condition of sale, or DIRECTLY answering a potential buyer's question, then you are bumping.

DO NOT respond to this post. I will consider that a bump and lock the thread.

Registered
Hi MV Aficionados ,

With mixed emotions and Euro Cycles of Vegas offering crazy prices on Dragster's , I am putting my 2004 Brutale America 750 on the market. This is a beautiful 750 with the America option, number 30 of 300 sold world wide (@70 sold in the USA). Only 4409 miles . This is the Full America Kit with the Marchesini wheels. The kit sold for @ $7500 plus the cost of a Brutale (@ $19k total). More info to come .... Asking $8500. email me direct [email protected] , Thanks Mark

View attachment 488783
Which one do you want to get? If you finish buying it from Eurocycles, make sure to call once in a while and ask for updates if you are waiting for some, they might lag behind sometime. Like, I was not aware that my bike was supposed to be delivered. My wife called me when I was on my way home after work and told me the delivery guy is there, and he is unloading it. The delivery guy had the wrong number, they gave him their own, Euro Cycles dealership phone number, not my personal, so he couldn't contact me. Also, be aware that if it says 2021 Dragster, it is actually a 2020. I dont know why in the USA they are considered 2021 on the paper. I have contacted MV Agusta with my VIN, and they confirmed it is a 2020. Easiest way to see that, i think the actual 2021 has a TFT, colored screen, and the older ones are LCD, non-colored. Other than that, its been good. I would say to prequalify online if you don't want to wait there for the paperwork. Good luck

Old Wing Nut
@benn1907 USA market has normally gotten new MV models a year later than the rest of the world...I'm going to guess the USA homologation takes longer and is more onerous than other countries.
The easiest way to tell what year model you have FOR THE USA MARKET is to look at the VIN. 10th character is the year model.
Both of my MVs are one year later model than the same bike in other markets. My 2004 is a 2003 in Europe, same with my 2008. Its a 2007 in Europe.

Super Moderator
...to be clear: the manuals/parts/maintenance are based on VIN year...

Registered
@benn1907 USA market has normally gotten new MV models a year later than the rest of the world...I'm going to guess the USA homologation takes longer and is more onerous than other countries.
The easiest way to tell what year model you have FOR THE USA MARKET is to look at the VIN. 10th character is the year model.
Both of my MVs are one year later model than the same bike in other markets. My 2004 is a 2003 in Europe, same with my 2008. Its a 2007 in Europe.
Thanks, that is good to know.
...to be clear: the manuals/parts/maintenance are based on VIN year...
Well, the manual I have received must have been an old one, it is showing the option for ABS in the menu, but i do not get that and the speed limiter on my dragster. And on the USB drive that they supply with the different models owners manual, were also old, name being MY17

Old Wing Nut
Back to Mark's original For Sale post !!!
Mark, that is a gorgeous bike and very special. I hope you find a lucky new owner. You have certainly priced it to sell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts