MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
SPR for a new century!

I think it's time for MV to re-invent their SPR. 750's are ideal in so many ways. How about it, MV Agusta...a new SPR for a new century?!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Man...that's beautiful. I have the hots for a 1000R now, but I might change my mind.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Voted among the most eye appealing limited editions from MV by our members here, and THE bike that turned several of us onto MV, myself included (referencing another thread).

I would very much like to own one of these someday, and maybe I will. For now, this one will make someone very happy, I am sure!

Good luck with your decision!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
796 Posts
those exhausts look nice actually.not as good as the original design but considering the(probable)performance boost they are still gorgeus.i would love to see an mv with red instead of the blue colour

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Great bike it is!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maximum Velocity said:
Great bike it is!
She's a beaute, but personally, I think I'd rather have yours!!! I love the blue, and it WAS the SP01 that turned me to this world, but I need those 1000cc's!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
twoeleven said:
She's a beaute, but personally, I think I'd rather have yours!!! I love the blue, and it WAS the SP01 that turned me to this world, but I need those 1000cc's!!!

Griff
twoeleven
I can fully understand that. This is the reason I have a 1000 and I would never want to miss that!

·
Registered
587 Posts
it was just a kit if u can find one buy it,but there long gone.
only 50 ever built,and ive seen one personaly and 4 on ebay.
Some day she will be mine!

·
Registered
975 Posts
and i just read the text!!!! it's amazing as they're saying it's a real one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a joke!!!! wheels are of course not magnesium (easy to see, only one hole in each arm of the star against 2 on the magnesium ), the rest of the fairing carbon or not, i can't see it but.........!!!! no little oro plate with the number, no "mv special parts" wrote on the fairing!!!!!!!!! no titanium screen etc............. no words!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alex is correct that thing is so far off from a real SPO1. I think we actually discussed this add before on here a couple of months ago.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts