MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So I look in the tank and when it does the initial priming buzz the fuel is just shooting up in the tank and the hose to the silver cylinder (fuel filter? Lol) isn't attached to anything.

Am I to assume these two items should be attached together. .... problem solved? Lol

Forgive the ignorance.

CHEERS

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
From your description it sounds as though the fuel line between the pump and the filter has detached so no fuel pressure at the injectors.

Once you go in there to do surgery you may as well put a new filter in and some of the correct spec'n IMMERSIBLE fuel line. Do a search or look in the " everything you need to know" section at the top of the forum listings.

joe

I have some of the metal fuel connectors if you want to upgrade from the snappy plastic ones

·
Super Moderator
22,105 Posts
...and I have some of the correct spec immersible line...bot for the pressurized system and the vent lines.
Don't know where you are, but I am sure I can get it to you.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
FYI even with submersible hose this may happen again. Hit me 3 times before I took it to a race shop and they safety wired it in. The barb on the pump isn't big enough and its easy to slip off.

Also. Thanks to ethanol you'll probably need a replacement feul pump assembly o ring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts