MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-6-06-hello everyone-quick question has anyone ever had a problem while shifting gears(in my case from 4th to 5th gear) the trans almost sounded like loose marbles or a handful of rocks and would not allow 5th gear to engage(some grinding could be heard= a somewhat concerned me) Am I the only mv owner on the planet to have this problem???-I thought years ago in a motorcycle magazine test ride article that this mv trans ques was talked about also(but I'm not sure) How concerned should I be $$$$$$$? I don't think the old saying of "If you can't find it just grind it" should apply to mv owners. any thoughts or comments???-thanks in advance. :humpother

·
Registered
301 Posts
smoney1975 said:
5-6-06-hello everyone-quick question has anyone ever had a problem while shifting gears(in my case from 4th to 5th gear) the trans almost sounded like loose marbles or a handful of rocks and would not allow 5th gear to engage(some grinding could be heard= a somewhat concerned me)
I'd get that checked out... only problem I've ever had is getting the mother into neutral when stopped....... so Italian.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Doc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts