MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm regretfully selling my MV Agusta. It has only a little bit more than 1,800 miles (it can go a bit up since I'm still using it). It has the exhaust mode on it with a RG3 slash cut exhaust tips for F4 series bought them from motovationusa.com. I also have the original black pipes that came with the bike. It comes with a black alcantara seat, original stand, original cover. No issues, recently serviced, brand new battery, carbon fiber rear hugger painted and a lot of more details. Clean title. Asking price $6,800.
Message me for pictures and more info. Please, not fun rides. If you want to try her bring the money with you, you dropped, you buy it!!!!......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Carlos - is Bike still available? if so any photos / which EVO model, ownership / maintanance history and any other information is appreciated - Rich

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
2002 should be an EVO 3

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Wasn't MY 2002 designated as EVO 2 and 2003, EVO 3? If so, all these years I've been mistaken.

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Well, not if you look at my 2002 EVO3....

DSC_2375rc.jpg

Inside the circle you will see EV 03 and this is an '02

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Now I'm confused. What model year is the bike with the EVO 2 tail decal? I've seen 2 my 2003 with EVO 3 on the tail.

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
From Wikipedia:

In 2002, the F4 750 Evo 02 model was released. The major improvement to this model was the addition of 11 hp (8.2 kW), for a total of 137 hp (102 kW). In 2003, the F4 Evo 03 was released, which was mostly a cosmetic upgrade along with unique spark plugs.

So, in the US, I suppose one could have a 2002 or 2003 EVO 3

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Interesting, thanks.

OP, if yours is the one I saw at Rockwell Cycles one Saturday this past summer, I would post some pics. It's a beautiful bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts